[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need christmas present ideas for my gf guys. She likes animals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: [hiss].jpg (32 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
[hiss].jpg
32 KB, 500x374
Need christmas present ideas for my gf guys.

She likes animals if that's at all helpful?
>>
Stuffed animal plushie
>>
>>16476378
Thought about that, sounds a bit boring
>>
>>16476384
Your girlfriend sounds boring if the only way you can describe her is 'likes animals'
>>
File: fox.jpg (30 KB, 500x655) Image search: [Google]
fox.jpg
30 KB, 500x655
Taxidermy
>>
>>16476389
Fair point. She likes old films, learning languages, French history/ culture, listens to a lot of music. That's all I think of off the top of my head.
>>
A collection of animal skulls
>>
File: il_570xN.581617952_t6m7.jpg (19 KB, 570x427) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.581617952_t6m7.jpg
19 KB, 570x427
How about a 3d-printed skull? This is a more unique present and animal related. Both jewelries and other cool stuff.

check out 3DPrintedSkull Memento Mori on etsy.
>>
>Buy a cheap blender
>Buy a teddy bear/ring/anything that she would want.
>Put it inside the blender without the metals
>Put golf balls or something to weight it down
>Wrap it up
>Give it to her as a present and she'll thing its a blender but its actually a <insert better gift>.
>>
>>16476372
a nice orchidea is a good idea, women love this flower.
>>
>>16476372

get her a 1 day trip to local spa

they have all kinds of gift certs all price ranges

she can pamper herself and then you 2 can go.....
>>
>>16476409
Your girlfriend is a fucking cliché, to be honest.
>>
>>16476409
Does she already own Jean Cocteau's La Belle et la Bete on dvd? I'd say get her something to do with that movie. Maybe they make reproductions of the jewlry featured in it.
>>
>>16476372
Consider:
Needle Felted Animals
Miniature Crocheted Animals
Amigurumi Animals
(keywords to search on etsy.com)
Hagen-Renaker figurines

I love animals and these things make me happy because it's like having your own little menagerie.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.