[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im a loser
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1439703880125.png (442 KB, 498x713) Image search: [Google]
1439703880125.png
442 KB, 498x713
>be me
>18 yo kissles virgin
>ugly as heck
>acne
>4inch penis with phimosis
>already balding
>skinny upper body with wide hips
>gigantic fat ass and legs
>lower half is hairy as fuck, but no beard or chest hair
>depressed for 6 years
>never felt love nor was loved
Im superior to all of you in my inferiority. Should i just suicide?
>>
>>16476038

>supplement 30mg zinc gluconate
>go to /fit/, read sticky
>improve mind body and soul
>go cocoon mode if necessary

do this and you'll feel better.
>>
>>16476038
Tell us a Story, a Story about yourself.
>>
>skinny with fat ass and legs
Maybe become a trap?
>>
>>16476070
Thanks, but im straigth.
>>16476061
What is it for?
>>
>>16476038
focus on your own goals and try to worry less about others. this is really difficult but worth trying. Use your mind.
>>
>>16476117
I mean the zinc. Helps with acne?
>>
Therapy bro, it'll do wonders if you put yourself in it and actually cooperate.
Of course, if after a while you feel he/she isn't competent or going to help you on the long run, try another one.
Also, tell them literally everything that worries you.
>>
>>16476117

Zinc helps with acne and supposedly helps men with low T in men.
I'm femanon but it's helping with my acne and I have a ton more energy. I'm underweight and I've noticed in the short time I've been taking it I have more of an appetite which is working great alongside my strength training.

You're young so you still have a lot of time to grow into your body - you're probably very baby faced right now, you won't stop growing out until you're about 25. So start eating right and working out so you're growing in all of the right places instead of just shooting calories into your ass and thighs
>>
>>16476118
This isnt easy, i have exactly 0 goals and dreams.
>>
>>16476128

Start making some goals. If you live with your parents get a part time job and use the money to save/improve yourself. Go to the school gym or get a cheap gym membership. Pick a simple hobby and focus on it until you're quite good. Try to pick a more or less "normal" hobby like photography, running or art so that you have something to talk about with people.
>>
>>16476038
>accutane
>get circumcised goy
>shave head
>read sticky join gym
maybe try an SSRI if all of the above don't help
>>
>>16476038
>Acne
Accutane, buy online and take 20mg a day for 6 months
>Balding
Shave head
>Body/depression
Go to /fit/, read the sticky, join a gym, after you've got the lifts down and your diet is full of protein start injecting 250mg test-e once a week. After 10 weeks you will have gained fuck loads of muscle and your confidence will be sky high. There's a reason testosterone is used to treat depression.
>>
>>16476177
dosage depends on weight, I'm 90kg and I'm on 50mg
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.