[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i just cheated on my girlfriend /adv/ we spent the last 10 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 200_s.gif (54 KB, 352x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
54 KB, 352x200
i just cheated on my girlfriend /adv/

we spent the last 10 months in a wonderful relationship, the first one i've had in years. that infatuation phase is now over and we started to fight more and more often a few weeks ago

last night i had dinner with my coworkers and a female whom i'll call E, things quickly got out of control and we ended up in her dorm

i was unsure if i really loved her but now i realize how much my girlfriend means to me

the guilt is killing me from inside, should i tell my girlfriend?
>>
haha
check my dubs
>>
File: Barack-Cheesin.jpg (22 KB, 331x318) Image search: [Google]
Barack-Cheesin.jpg
22 KB, 331x318
You're more desirable than 99.99% of the men on /adv/, gratz.
>>
>>16475581
obama fuck off
check my dubs
>>
You didn't love her like you should have because you didn't talk about your problems.
Enjoy being a fuckboi forever.
>>
>>16475609
we did talk, a lot

she seems to get anrgy at the most minor things, like me not answering my phone while on work or arriving a bit late to our dates (when she does it i seem to have no right to get mad though)

she yells at me but we talk it through and promise it won't happen again and that we'll have more empathy towards each other, just do it all over again the next week

but i realize that she's been under a lot of stress lately with her new job and all, i think having doubts about or relation was an overreaction
>>
Your girl either doesn't know that other women want you or doesn't care. A little dread goes a long way. Otherwise just leave her because her behavior won't change.
>>
>>16475622
Your relationship doesn't sound perfect. I think it does help to realize that you can live without her, this isn't some end-of-the-world scenario. If she doesn't forgive you, you can move on, you'll be okay.

Other than that, yeah you should probably tell her. If you're already feeling guilty, this will drive a wedge between you. There is, unfortunately, no other way than to tell her.

At best you could tell her that this made you realize that you do love her, that you regret it, and that you didn't enjoy it. Women really hate the idea of you having better sex with someone else (I guess I would too if I were cheated on).

>>16475634
This sounds like beta-ass advice.
>>
OP just break up with her now

either you:

A. Tell her the truth and she ends the relationship for you

B. Tell her the truth and she gives you a second chance. This is undesirable because she'll resent you deep down and there just wont be any trust.

C. Lie and be a better bf from now on. You know this is wrong. It doesn't make sense. The problem in the first place was that you didn't give a shit about her. Now you're giving even less of a shit because your plan is to indefinitely lie to her face about betraying her trust .

D. Break up with her, fall in love with someone else, and don't cheat on them

The correct thing to do is break up with her now.
It's up to you whether or not you tell her you cheated, but if I were in your shoes I wouldn't fuck up my reputation.
>>
>>16475643
>samefag
>beta-ass advice
>>
Break up with her... she will want you more... wait around 10 days... always with the excuse that you eneed a break because she is always fighting with you and you always want to dix things and it seems like she doesnt love you anymore...
After the 10 days or 2 weeks comeback with her...
And tell her that you where intimate with somebody else because you were angry at her because you delt that she didnt love you anymore...
Thats it bro...
You were not guilty ... you were out of the relationship and you just play with the dates and times..
>>
Tell her and end the relationship.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.