[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you getting your SO this Christmas? So far I have Black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: christmas-lights-2014_033716[1].jpg (317 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
christmas-lights-2014_033716[1].jpg
317 KB, 1920x1080
What are you getting your SO this Christmas?

So far I have Black Lava soak minerals and an OAD bag on the way. She'll love this crap.
>>
There's some sweet 3D printed stuff http://www.shapeways.com/
>>
>>16475236
My boyfriend hasn't given me his list yet. We usually give lists because it's just easier.

But I do have some ideas:

-the jurrasic park trilogy collection
-an older, but mint condition hook ups skateboard deck (the ones with the sexy anime waifu girls on them)
-beard conditioner/oils
-a new ipod

I like to make him something along with a gift, so I was planning to paint/cut a corkboard to look like an 8-bit Megaman so he can have a cool bulletin board for his room.
>>
>>16475267
>lists

Whhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
>>
>>16475267
Dudette, if you ever break up with him I want to date you.
>>
>>16475295
>dudette
>>
>>16475289
Because he suggests I make one. I can usually figure him out though.

But my boyfriend doesn't understand woman stuff at all. If he knew I wanted make up or skin stuff, he'd probably be so lost. He thinks mascara goes on your skin and to this day he thinks my everyday is my natural skin. Clothing would be the same.

If I don't spell it out for him and tell him what brands and stores I shop in he is beyond lost.
>>
>>16475304
everyday makeup is my natural skin***
>>
File: 1416166096214.jpg (9 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1416166096214.jpg
9 KB, 601x601
Heh yeah guys it is about that t-time better start thinking about what to get my g-gf huh...
>>
File: 71PAQCaLCRL._SY355_.jpg (25 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
71PAQCaLCRL._SY355_.jpg
25 KB, 355x355
She wanted this thing.
>>
Nothing. We are too poor to buy each other gifts this Christmas. We're gonna go to a fancy restaurant with some money we're saving up
>>
So for I've bought him a pair of vans, a fallout poster, some chocolate and an engraved coin.
>>
>>16475236
>tfw this will be my first christmas in 13 yrs without a gf
feelsgoodman
maybe ill buy myself something nice this year. purposely staying single is one of the best decisions ive ever made
>>
No idea. My boyfriend's big into computers/technology and vidya but I don't know enough about technology or what video games he's into to be able to get him something from those that I could even hope he likes. He also likes little knick knacks but I want to get him something worth more than that.

The only thing he's specified to me is that he'd prefer me to get him something personal that we could enjoy together like a game, or a meal at a restaurant, or treating us to something nice while he's visiting me in NY this December (he lives abroad). I'm fine with doing one of those things, but I'd do them anyway since he's already spending a ton of money just to come visit me. I'd like to get him something special too that he can bring back home with him.
>>
a haven't got wan
>>
>>16475549
rent a nice suite and wrap ya pussy in some glittery underwear
>>
I'll probably get my hand something nice. Maybe a new moisturizer.
>>
>>16475583
Already in the plans irrespective of it being Christmas.
>>
I was considering getting him one of those goku tanktops or a cool tabletop game. Possibly more hot topic clothing too.
>>
>>16475549
buy him a telescope
>>
Another action figure for his collection, that's all I know for sure for now. Maybe I'll make some Christmas sweets and sew/mold/felt him Christmas ornaments of his favorite characters.
>>
>SO
>OAD

In my line of work, SO is "Sheriff's Office" and "OAD" is "Office of Addictive Disorders."

What do they stand for in OP?
>>
Already gave him some of the gifts, pic related.

I also got him Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition and Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones with M-Audio Bass Headphone Amp.
>>
I go by the rule of 3 for gift giving to people who mean something to you:
>Something bought
>something made
>something silly
For instance this year I am getting my gf a Pandora charm for her bracelet (something bought and she attaches personal meaning to her charms so bonus good boy points), a jar with 100 reasons of why I love her written on little hearts(something made), and I am taking her on an overnight trip to a ski mountain nearby (something silly because she never snowboarded before and it'll be cute).
>>
>>16475236
I'm sp shitty at getting gifts for holidays. I get my GF stuff all the time, but as far as wrapping gifts and getting them to her on a specific day, I don't know why, but I'm shit.

And then, last year I got her a 1000 dollar laptop, and she flipped out. "Anon! That's too much!"
>>
>>16477117
SO is significant other, but I'm not sure what OAD would mean here
>>
I usually get him a massage since he's got back troubles, and this year I think I'm going to sew him some more pajama pants.
>>
>>16475236
>What are you getting your SO this Christmas?
Nothing. We're going to eat/drink something delicious and spend a day cuddling. He has a pretty big family that we're not particularly close to, so we save the irritating gift giving holidays for them. We do enough stuff for each other throughout the year.
>>
going to make a bioshock themed fish(less) tank inspired by the one awe me made
>>
>>16477648
Wife material right here
>>
File: DStark_PMache.3072-500x625.jpg (42 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
DStark_PMache.3072-500x625.jpg
42 KB, 500x625
I'm gonna get him a smartwatch (he likes the LG one)... And I'm thinking I'm gonna papermache him some cactuses for his desk at work!
>>
>>16475236
get her a box of magnums for when her and chad fuck while you're at work saving up for "soak minerals"
>>
>>16475599
Take her to get a manicure.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (17 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
17 KB, 384x384
I got him a limited edition Captain America comic (not entirely sure if it was limited edition desu but it was apparently really awesome and not being released for a while or some shit) because he loves Captain America.
I was going to surprise him with it.
Too bad he dumped me last night.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.