[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women under 30 so fucking rude and judgmental and bitchy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 640x480
Why are women under 30 so fucking rude and judgmental and bitchy?
>>
but aren't you judging an entire subset of people yourself, anon?
>>
#notall
>>
>>16475178
The majority. Of course they all aren't.. But I've lived in a variety of different environments and all the girls my age are just complete shit humans for no reason. Just completely rude and bitchy
>>
Judgemental?

Wow really...

I know they are but it depends whos living in the block
>>
>>16475175
I don't know. I'm 23/female and it feels impossible to make friends with similar interests as me that aren't bitchy/judgey.

I always thought it had something to do with living in the Los Angeles area because narcissism is praised here.
>>
because assclown boys (like you) harass them all fucking day and feel entitled to their time and attention
>>
>>16475230
see
>>16475221

And fuck off.
>>
why are all black people so stupid and violent poor
>>
>>16475230

>>16475221 here
Yea, I was gonna say, bitchy/judgey women are bitchy and judgey to everyone. Maybe even more so to other women.
>>
>>16475230
I'm a girl. I can't make friends with other women because they all fucking suck. All my friends are dudes and I wish I had girls to relate to. I live in the city and go to a huge university but they're all the same. I'm an objective 8/10, have plenty of normal interests and I think I'm intelligent and kind but nearly every girl my age I interact with is rude, snobby, fake, bitchy and stupid
>>
There's a secondary kind of social class, which basically divides into the network of nice, sane, sweet people, and shit people. You're in the shit one.
>>
>>16475255
What makes you think that I am?
>>
Same in Florida... usually independent cumbags after 29 get bitter and because they believe that being independent its the same shit as having a lot of social power and they think they have the right to treat people like shit... when in reality they only need a dick...
In every fucking job was the same all married women over 30 happy but complains about kids money but always nice to everybody... women over 30 that were single... bitter as fuck sneaky causing trouble ..talking bad and complaining about people... complaining that no men wants them ... and they get involve with douchebags in bars they cry the next day cause they fucked and they live... and they want "a real relationship"...
They are just bitter because even if they want to show superiority they are the opposite
>>
Social competition. Where men typically compete either physically or through achievements women frequently compete based on more shallow merits and being a huge cunt is a good way to establish the appearance of superiority and authority both among one another and men.

Post 30 they are either settled or no longer have the attraction and appeal to back up that behavior or have simply moved beyond that.

I don't think it makes them evil or anything, that's just how shit works.
>>
>>16475259
You know people who are
> rude and judgmental and bitchy
>>
>>16475269
And you aren't casting judgement right now? That would make you... judgmental?
>>
Because those are the type of people that you choose to acknowledge and associate with.

What does that say about you?
>>
Because the world revolves around them until that point.
>>
>>16475269
No, that's not it's definition. If it was we wouldn't be using it literally. If we were for some reason talking literally then it would be a good thing, since it would be hard to get along with someone who could never make a judgement.
>>
File: 1435824702193.jpg (571 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1435824702193.jpg
571 KB, 1536x2048
Don't go for super hot ones because they know they're hot and are used to getting away with shit. Like just look at the girl you posted, I can already tell shes a massive bitch

I'll take super cute and sweet 6/10s any day
>>
>>16475286
She also looks like a bitch.
>>
>>16475286
but that girl is a 7.5/10 and probably a bitch as well
>>
>>16475286
I know that girl. A real "See you next Tuesday", if you catch my drift.
>>
File: why you're still a virgin.png (56 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
why you're still a virgin.png
56 KB, 1024x1024
>Why are women under 30 so fucking rude and judgmental and bitchy?
>>
>>16475528
no I don't

but do you have more pictures of her? She's a qt
>>
maybe because they realize you already have that perception of them and know you aren't worth trying to change or be nice to

whoever I meet those "hurr women are all bitches" types I just don't give a shit anymore. anything to get away from me really. regular people are different though
>>
Beats me, im 21. When someone finds the answer let me know, so i can fix myself
>>
>>16476689
lift
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.