[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got friendzoned, I think. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 329.png (924 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
329.png
924 KB, 1000x750
Me:
normal looking, like 6 objectively
shy, quiet around strangers, pretty much beta

Her:
8-8.5, looks good even without makeup
2 years younger
foreigner
surprisingly shy as well
seems to have a shitton of male 'friends' though
let's call her Amy cause I like the name

Story:
>in the same group as Amy at uni
>our groups got joined after the first year since there wasn't enough people in each
>known her for over a year or so and ended up talking a lot about some random stuff
>our schedule got fucked up this semester so I only see her 2 days a week
>messaged her a few times on FB but I suck at conversations there
>anyhow, recently a friend of mine proposed a trip somewhere for a few days
>didn't invite Amy... so I did
>friend pissed since she doesn't like Amy but who cares, it's a done deal
>I sit with Amy in the bus and actually find something to talk about for hours
>group keeps together for most of the time so I can't do anything
>on the last evening somebody proposes to split up and do whatever we want
>fucking love that guy
>Amy wants to go to a place with some maze, puzzles and stuff
>nobody else seems eager so I 'reluctantly' decide to accompany her
>see some hugeass metal heart thing with holes and a rope around it at the maze place
>label says we need to untie the rope to test our love
>so I'm like 'hmm, wanna give it a try?'
>sure enough we succeed
>Amy's like 'but that doesn't really mean anything for us' or something similar

(to be continued)
>>
(continued)

>my mind went blank there for a second
>oh boy, did I just get friendzoned without even asking?
>thinking of something to say but mind still blank
>whatever, we continue our little trip, end up at some restaurant, eat dinner and shit
>I offer to pay the check of course but she's like 'no, thanks'
>okay... walk around a bit more, head back eventually, the atmosphere seems kinda tense
>going back home next day
>give somebody a death stare when they try to sit next to me on the bus and get the place next to Amy
>doesn't seem pissed, we end up listening to music together
>walk her home a bit, say buh bye, that's it

That happened like 4 days ago, haven't spoken to her since. It'll be Thursday tomorrow so I'll finally get to see her again.
How to proceed? I'm seriously bad at this.

TLDR: Not sure if I got friendzoned or not, too beta to confirm directly. Also, it feels nice to vent.
>>
She seems like she was offput by your macho, I mean that going to pay for her immediately and seeming like only you wanted her there made her uncomfortable.

She won't get to know you or consider you in a romantic way if you force it to happen.
>>
>>16475142
Yeah, I probably went a bit overboard there.
So should I just act normal? I mean, there's a limit to my time at uni and I thought that was the perfect opportunity... fucked up even more instead.
>>
>>16475205
Just play it cool for a while, I wouldn't say move on but do consider other relationships. I know you really like her but it could end up she's too uncomfortable with you already
>>
>>16475125

You sound needy and annoying as fuck, she probably noticed it, just back off and see how she reacts.
>>
>>16475125

>friend sets up trip
>i invite people he doesnt like or talk to him about it cuz muh dick

Fags like you are the worst.
>>
>>16475242
I had no idea they don't like each other when I invited her though, and I did ask my friend beforehand, seemed okay with it.
>>
>>16475273
>seemed
>>
>>16475608
Well excuse me for not being good at reading people, wouldn't have the whole problem if I were

>>16475229
that's probably true...
>>
When chicks smell needy guys... they get like that... play it cool... and be a little more cold than usual...
If she is interested she will look for you... if she is not... you got friendzoned...
That shit happens several times to me... learnt from mistakes
>>
Just move on. She didn't prefer you. You might of done nothing wrong, taste is subjective.
>>
>>16475740
>"..." times fucking 8
Get your shit together

I agree with your point, though. Being needy is not an attractive trait at all.
>>
File: 58734433.jpg (48 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
58734433.jpg
48 KB, 300x250
>>16475740
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.