[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Learn to dance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
Watching this video blew my mind, and I thought now this is a sexy dance. Just look at the women, they all look like they want to fuck the guy right there on the dance floor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgmQ9F8mV28

I have now signed up for a class to learn it, and the first class was already a lot of fun (its a latin dance called Bachata, I think you can dance it to music like RnB as well).

In your experience, is dancing a worthwhile skill to learn in order to become a more attractive man?

If not, what would be? (Already trying to look my best (working out, good skincare routine, dress well), have all right social/conversational skills (takes me time to improve), pretty good at cooking, very good career.
>>
>Already trying to look my best (working out, good skincare routine, dress well), have all right social/conversational skills (takes me time to improve), pretty good at cooking, very good career.
So what do you want out of a girl? You seem well off to bone town. As for dancing, it's not important but it's not much beyond a ritual to attract women. Not really with skill, but more as a gauge that shows you can and want to entertain her. What you might need is to find places that will expose you to women. The class is a start. So just keep at it.
>>
>>16475047
>Salsa
>not Forró
You won't be fucking anyone, mate.
>there are classes literally everywhere for almost any dance discipline
>>
>>16475047
or just get money and you won't have to bother with anything else.
>>
I cant tell if youre serious or not but I think thats a pretty bad and lazy strategy. I want to improve my character and myself as a person. Attraction through money is just a shortcut that could be temporary, whereas growing as a person is more or less permanent and also a better way to derive confidence and self esteem from.
>>
>>16475081
Which one would you say is more versatile and good to learn first? Bachata or Salsa? I have never heard of Forro
>>
>>16475159
You won't find Forró if your city doesn't have a hood full of polite brazilians.
Do salsa, but it is quite stupid to be honest. If you can find other dances such as Zouk or Tango, DAS IT MANE
>>
>>16475063
Yes the class is actually also a good place to get exposed to women. Men are few so you are in demand to be danced with. Even if dancing itself isnt practially useful I feel the control of your body you get definitely is as you can physically lead women with confidence, and thats not bad in bed for example.
>>
>a general thread anywhere for dancing WHEN?
>post yfw you'll never dance forró this well like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeeku5fmpKQ
>>
>>16475167
I do like what Zouk looks like. Tango I feel is a bit over the top.

In what way do you think these are better? They're more fun? Less weird music? More sensual?
>>
>>16475190
Dancing is almost always fun and will certainly improve your social skills by much. In most dancing schools you'll be forced to dance with women you don't know, and will have contact with them, even if one of the parties isn't friendly to it.

The thing with zouk is that you'll find classes for it anywhere. I suggested tango because that is sensual a lot.

And women DO look positively to men who dances, and it's a huge fucking skill in the eyes of women. Dancing is sensual by itself, like a call for mating.

Just don't forget that once you're in a dance class, you'll have to follow some etiquette, like being clean 24/7, having and maintaining a good breath, not wearing strong perfumes (since it will most likely be unpleasant when you sweat and for the lady to smell you, since you'll be dancing closely).

When you get to dance with a lady on class, even if you are a fucking bad dancer, always make an invitational smile and be friendly, since you'll most likely be dancing on a party/event and competing for pussy, or on a class which you'll face her many times. Doesn't hurt to ask names, jobs, stuff like that.
>>
>>16475179
HOLY FUCK
>>
Absolutely. Dancing is all about synchronizing movement. Synchronization is a key factor for bonding in many species of animals, including humans. Sex is, not surprisingly, also about synchronization. Go for it and ignore the haters, improving yourself is always good!
>>
>>16475430
>2015
>who hates dancing?
>in literally 2015 era vulgaris
>>
>>16475232
>>16475430
Solid advice. Thanks my friends!

At social dances I'm wondering if I should target the really good women and hope I'll learn faster by that or approach women on the same level as me.

The really good one's might get annoyed that I suck compared to them.. and maybe I better "save" those women for later when I won't make a fool of myself and I can make them too enjoy the dance.

>TL:DR: What are women's view on dancing with guys that suck, but are friendly showing great interesting in learning?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.