[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have this really goddamn disgusting taste in ny mouth and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20141016_134827.png (23 KB, 189x143) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141016_134827.png
23 KB, 189x143
I have this really goddamn disgusting taste in ny mouth and it's really starting to get to me. It's completely nauseating.
I keep brushing my teeth, flossing, chewing mint, eating another things, but the taste just won't go away.
Swallowing my saliva is awful, I keep craving to just spit it out.
I can't explain what's the taste like... It's like rotten eggs, I guess?
It's overall in my mouth, but it seems a little stronger under my tongue.
My breath seems to smell the usual. Not particularly bad.

Do I really need to go to a dentist just because of this?
>>
>> 16474942
Check for tonsil stones in the back of the mouth and pop em out.
>>
>>16474964
Damn. Didn't even know what those were.
I looked in but I saw nothing, but I'm gonna wait till someone else can do it for me since looking at it by myself is kinda hard.
Thanks man.
>>
>>16474942
Might be a good idea to go to a mental doctor instead
>>
>>16475338

They can be behind your tonsils as well, out of sight. The easiest way to check is after you brush your teeth and rinse your mouth out.

Take a Q-Tip and swab your tonsils and smell them. Try to get the Q-Tip behind your tonsils too. If it smells bad, you might consider something like what I"ll link below, where you can spray directly on to your throat.

http://www.amazon.com/TheraBreath-Dentist-Recommended-Fresh-Breath/dp/B007579UF2/

I use this to really hit the back of my throat because it has that extended nozzle. I aim it right on my tonsils and my breath is noticeably better.

The nice thing is that after you empty that bottle, you can just re-fill it with any other mouthwash you like. You don't have to buy more unless you like the flavor and sensation. Otherwise any other mouthwash will do the same thing.

If that doesn't work, then yeah, a dentist would be best.
>>
>>16475662
...What? Why? Synesthesia?
I have some mild synesthesia, like smelling blood when I eat a certain type of cereal, etc, but it's never gotten this far and I can't tell what I'm associating the taste with anyway.
>>16475742
God reaching there is fucking impossible. I keep gagging.
That's a lot of help though, thank you so, so much.
>>
>>16474942
>Do I really need to go to a dentist just because of this?

we don't care

it could be throat cancer you tard
>>
>>16476851
Oh my fucking god don't scare me like that ;_;

Really though? Is it a symptom?
>>
>>16476829
it's all in ur ed m8
>>
>>16476927

if had even 1 functioning brain cell you could actually do internet search for

throat cancer symptoms

and surprise........

sorry !
>>
>>16476947
My what?

Update: Holy shit senpai. I just checked pictures of tonsil stones and I'm fucked.
While I can't see them right now, occasionally (last time it happened was a few days ago) those little white things (especially when I drink water) come out of my mouth and they smell foul indeed. But I always thought it was actually just tooth enamel.

Y'all saving my life here, goddamn. Fuck this shit, I'm not risking it. Gonna try seeing a doctor.
>>
You could have cavities, but the smell is usually described differently.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.