[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to catch her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Alright faggots, this may be another "cheating gf" thread, but I'm hoping to unleash your creativity here. I'll try to keep it short:
>A month ago while she was away on a business trip I opened her FB and read some of her conversations
>She was planing to meet this guy (ex-bf), wasn't sure if she has still feelings for him. They were going to the movies that night
>Dude is in another city that she goes occasionally to (work related)
>While I was reading, she called me and told me that "some IP is logged in my fb"
>I told her that it's our IP, i'm installing quake on her PC
>immediately after she changed her FB password
>Since then I an information blackout
>She went there one more time last week.
>Still not sure if she has slept with him

So, I need help logging into her FB Messenger
>She is glued to her phone 24/7, since lately she's taking with her it even in the bathroom
>Always logs out on her PC
>Has all kinds of security notifications and logon alerts on FB

I want to be sure when I confront her. If it's some kind of chat-flirting only, it will fade away and I can live with that. Otherwise I'm kicking her out.
>>
Op you're getting used like a faggot. No advice on how to catch her but I'm sure you'll find out sooner or later because people are stupid. Gl
>>
KICK THE BITCH OUT SENPAI I PROMISE
>>
>>16474897
Yeah I know I am. But I can't wait anymore, it's eating me from the inside. I want to confront her asap
>>
>>16474917
She is obviously cheating bro, just leave and say "i know" and never speak to her again
>>
Op there's no trust in your relationship. How much more sure do you need to be?
>>
>>16474938
It's not that easy. First of all I'm 34, not 20. I really thought we'll marry soon, have kids etc, its time I settle.
As I said, I could live with a flirty affair, but won't forgive her lying to me. That is why I need to know for sure.
>>
File: gucci-mane-me.png (106 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
gucci-mane-me.png
106 KB, 640x320
>>16474887
>security alerts
Honestly this is a massive pain. Your best bet would be to pinch her phone while she's sleeping, as she probably just stays signed in there.
>>
Keystroke logger, or you could try installing prey on her phone. Then when shes out of town on business. Log into prey and set the device to stolen/missing and see the details of where the phone is.
>>
>>16474961
is it possible to attach a keylogger on the router?
>>
File: zjxrie5ljfnmbvznhdqh.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
zjxrie5ljfnmbvznhdqh.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>16474977
No, don't be dumb.

You could keylog her pc but you'll still get rekt when you log in because of the security alerts. Basically, to sneak past alerts, you have to do whatever you want to do in a session that she's left logged in. The most reasonable way of doing this is her phone, because she probably doesn't log out of the Facebook app every time she goes to bed.
>>
>>16474977
Keylog the pc, go to the nearest internet cafe, log in, gather whatever evidence you need. Delete the keylogger and everything off her pc. Play dumb, say something along the lines off, did you log in on some wifi network somewhere else outside, like a restaurant. And with the evidence tou gathered, confront her when you see fit.
>>
>>16474887
No point in confronting her. Just kick the bitch out and I guarantee that same day she'll be staying at her ex's house.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.