[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>so, friends with this girl >she volunteers info about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1447685406372.jpg (309 KB, 932x1400) Image search: [Google]
1447685406372.jpg
309 KB, 932x1400
>so, friends with this girl
>she volunteers info about herself to make it seem we have common interests
>looks at me while subtlety licking her lips
>noticed her kept looking in my direction
>hasn't really warmed up to touching though

Is any of this shit good
>>
It is obvious. Go for it fag.
>>
We don't know this woman or her mannerisms. How the fuck do you expect us to know what any of that shit means
>>
Christ, stop looking for magical signals and just ask the girl out.
If she says no then at least you know where you stand and can act accordingly.
>>
Do girls do that in general?
>>
>>16474624
There is no standard when it comes to girls.

Just ask her out and find out if she's interested.
>>
>>16474624
Yes. The whole "Licking lips" thing is total bollocks. People lick their lips all the time, for a whole host of reasons. Some do it more than others, girls especially since they might be more likely to be wearing lip salve/lipstick/lipgloss etc, and more concerned about getting dry ugly lips. The only time it means anything, and even then it isn't a sure thing, is when you are really into each other, shit is hotting up, your are most likely already touching or very very close, it's obvious a kiss is about to happen, there is that weird tingly chemistry feeling, and a girl might look up with their eyes all hooded and soft and lick their lips really sensuously and blatantly, it's fucking obvious what that means then. Small subtle normal lick lips mean nothing, it's just a natural body maintenance thing people do, a habit, boredom, stress, anxiety, could be anything and nothing. People take these folktales of reading body language way too seriously. Like hair twiddling, most girls just fiddle with their hair all the time, it means nothing. Just because some scientist finds that people do X when aroused, it doesnt mean EVERY time they do it they are aroused. Actions people do when aroused are normally pretty blatant, they can't be mistaken for the "everyday" version of the same action - they are done much more slowly, sensuously, intentionally, etc. Eye contact and glances become intense, slow, lingering, not just random quick glancing normal eye contact. People get their hopes up and then read way too much into normal interactions.

People also try to get along with others by expressing common interests, we are social creatures, its what we do. However this does mean she is making an effort to get on with you, so she is most likely a nice girl, and at least likes you enough as a friend to want to get on with you, even if it means nothing romantically.

The only way to know if there is anything there between you is to ask her out. She can only say no.
>>
Like other anons pointed out, we don't know that girl. I wouldn't assume she's interested based on what you said. She may be licking her lips because they are dry, I do that pretty often myself. She volunteers info about herself because that's what normal, non-autistic people do. Conversation is all about exchange, so that's not extraordinary either...

Basically she does what people usually do and most likely she doesn't do those things to show she's attracted to you. Stop exaggerating little shit like that and ask her out if you care
>>
She only did the lip licking when looking at me, so dunno

She volunteered that info about because i complimented another girl about sharing an interest with me

She did get slightly mad when i was been friendly with another chick
>>
>>16474675
Dude, we told you it's not enough to assume she's interested. How do you know she does the lip thing only when she's with you, do you spy on her or what?

Stop being autistic and making these threads. Ask her out if you want to
>>
>>16474675
She hates you.
She fancies the other chick.
>>
>>16474681
Nah, casually noticed whenever we have group convos

Cheers heaps

>>16474690
She's in lesbians with the other chick?
>>
>>16474690
That's actually possible too, had that thing when one of the chick I was hanging out with would always get salty when I mentioned the other girl or made her giggle or whatever, I thought she's into me and possesive, turned out she was bisexual and had a crush on that other girl
>>
>>16474694
You are stupid OP, never gonna get this girl with iq that low
>>
>>16474694
>>16474690
Yeah.
She clearly hates your guts.
>Biting her lip to stop herself yelling at you

She clearly lesbian for the other girl.
>Controlling over other female and who can talk to her
>>
She's also been acting a bit disinterested/aloof with me, but i think that's her giving me a bit of my own medicine
>>
>>16474720
She's probably being chatted up by a Chad who will actually ask her out by the end of next week.
>>
>>16474720
There you go. She simply doesn't care that much about you

/thread
>>
>>16474726
I had been doing the same to her
>>
So, OP's a retard?
>>
>>16474728
Yeah, so if she were into you she would try to get your attention. But she literally shrugged that and moved on
>>
>>16474728
So you're not interested in her?
Why did you make this thread then?
>>
>>16474733
>>16474732
>>16474697
Hopefully he wants to stop acting like a retard
>>
But seriously, what are you doing OP?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.