[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexbots might be a reality in our life time but they don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Humans0108.jpg (75 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Humans0108.jpg
75 KB, 800x450
Sexbots might be a reality in our life time but they don't even exist yet and there are already feminists getting ready to get them banned. Why?
>>
>and there are already feminists getting ready to get them banned

Ergh, I hope not. And they better make them in both genders. I really need a properly programmed male. Between flaccid dicks and flaccid brains, I am struggling to stay attracted to men.
>>
Sex machines already exist. You just have to build them yourself if you are a poor fag.
The AI apocolypse is more likely to arrive before you get a machine to like sucking your ugly dick tho.
>>
This is a /pol/itical thread, not advice.
>>
>>16474406
This a million times.
>>
>>16474406
>>16474406
Well you should oppose them from doing shit like that. Not enough people seem to give a shit about sex bots and artificial wombs but this is the future I hope for and this is whys I plan to make a reality with my blood sweat and tears.

>Between flaccid dicks and flaccid brains, I am struggling to stay attracted to men

Men and women gave nothing in common. Our society and technology has evolved so much but our brains and psyches are all pretty much the same.

Also I don't think robots have genders do they?
>>
>>16474401
Sex bots are going to be the biggest data mining tool ever.
Imagine what the cookies on your sex bots tells the manufacture about you and your habits?

It'll be very easy for them to monitor your heart rate, dna, physical fitness.

Then not to mention when Russia hackers high jack the thing and use it post all your belongings to Chechnya.

Also the cold call from India.
>hello good-day sir, I am calling from Robot Lovers, there is a fault with your Love Doll.
>>
>>16474401
>and there are already feminists getting ready to get them banned.
I keep seeing this being brought up on the sexbot topic, but I've never actually seen a feminist being opposed to sexbots?
>>
>>16474401
AFAIK, Canada already banned them in case they get invented.
>hurr, sexbots encourage rape
>>
>>16474406
Did you ever think it's your fault.

To get a dick hard doesn't take much and to find a guy that isn't dumb isn't that hard.
>>
>>16474631
>connecting your iFuck to the internet ever
>>
>>16474401
1 they want something to be upset about, cause outrage drives the unity of such movements. the actual basis for outrage is irrelevant. just like a red cup is somehow racist or whatever. people who identify with said group will rationalize a way to agree and,fit in and feel comfy being part of something.

2 they feel womyns will be less needed, so they will lose theyr special privilege and having to actually be nice to men.

3most importantly: there are a lot of people and a lot of feminists who have a lot of opinions. so many opinions, that whatever happens or is being said, some people, probably including one or more feminists will be outraged by. and this is then assumed (especially by a group who's studying them like /pol) to be a big deal among a big group.
Like, most feminists probably have hardly heard of sexrobots let alone an opinion about them.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.