[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I've been texting with this girl that I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
So, I've been texting with this girl that I haven't seen since middle school, things were going well and she showed hints of attraction (she even told me that she had a crush on me back then).
Last week we met at her house and had a drink and all that, everything was going ok but nothing happened and we kept texting eachother until two days ago when she just stopped with her messages (she was the one that started the convo most of the time) and everytime we actually have a conversation she stops answering after an hour or so and changes subject everytime I talk about meeting again.
Yesterday I asked her about what was going on and she just told me that she was busy with stuff from college but I don't think that's what's happening.

Did I fuck up /adv/? Sorry for the bad english.

Pic related.
>>
it looks like you fucked up by not making a move early enough

yes, she might be truly busy about the college stuff, but when people are truly interested they will find time one way or another
>>
i'm no relationship expert, but people say that being clingy usually kills the attraction
>>
>>16473556
That's what I was thinking, but the thing that really bugs me is that we kept talking normally after that (we met on wednesday) but then on sunday BOOM nothing.
Also, I forgot to say but she keeps throwing hints whenever I talk to her.

Is there something that I can do about this? I really like this grill.
>>
>>16473572

i honestly don't know, i was in a similar situation before

what I think happened in my case was that I was too clingy/needy, maybe if I were more patient things could have gone better
>>
>>16473550
>she stops answering after an hour or so
How many hours to you spend texting her? If she has to spend her time on college, then you're probably being fucking annoying interrupting her train of thought constantly. I get excited about seeing people, but they can overwhelm me if they don't just shut the fuck up sometimes.
>>
>>16473646
We used to talk 4+ hours daily until last sunday and she usually said goodbye everytime, I'll probably wait until thursday when she's finally over with the exams to text her again.

Yeah, the more I think about it the more I think I'm being fucking annoying.
>>
Woah dude freaky the exact same thing happened to me. This was months ago and I'm still confused. I think it is probably something to do with her getting an ego boost out of realising guys from HS wanted to fuck her to fulfill a fantasy or something. Maybe.
>>
File: _20151118_030511.jpg (123 KB, 874x1308) Image search: [Google]
_20151118_030511.jpg
123 KB, 874x1308
I did it, boys
>>
>>16474574
Tacos and chill.
>>
>>16473572
What appearance did you put on for her?
Like did you make it obvious that you really want to continue things?
>>
>>16473550
AHAHAHAHAHAAH is this a troll?
>>
>>16474574
Good work but don't be too happy until she actually shows. If she flakes, your expectation will crash down on you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.