[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what should i do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
so it is 7pm it is dark out I am getting ready to leave my job but there is this guy in a hoodie that has been walking back and forth by my job all day now that I am getting ready to head out he is just standing right next to the door should I wait for just leave I am kind of scared I don't work in a good area
>>
Have multiple people leave with you or consider calling the police. If it's a situation where the guy in question has been loitering outside for over 1.5hrs it could be a set up.

Have 911 on speed dial and carry a small pen in your pocket as a defensive opportunity weapon.
>>
Sack up nigga. Hit beat him if he gets aggressive.

Go out with a box cutter or a knife from work if necessary and gut him if possible.

If he has a thick jacket go for the neck and make sure to go deep and cut broadly so that you do not miss the sweet spot.

If it's a light cotton jacket as I mentioned before aim for wherever.

Just be careful as work box cutters are generally shitty depending on the type.
>>
Call the police, your better safe than sorry
>>
>>16473396
>Call the police, your better safe than sorry
^this
>>
>>16473368
Take out your 50 cal deagle, put on your bandana, and charge out there. Shoot him directly in the face and then go about your night.
>>
>>16473416
if only that was legal
>>
>>16473396
>>16473412
When people say call the police to they mean call 911? Would this be an appropriate time to call 911? I was never know
>>
>>16473433
yes, even if he didnt mean to harm you you wouldnt get into that much trouble, you had a legitimate reason to call
>>
>>16473391
>>16473416

Live like a real nigga. Don't forget to yell "Cuz" at the end of every sentence.
>>
Kill him.

What do you have to lose?
>>
>>16473463
Take out your phone with you non dominant hand.
Hit video record.
Use your dominant hand and K.O. this fool.
Go home and upload to WSHH.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.