[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reverse Baptism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: 1443796367834.jpg (615 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443796367834.jpg
615 KB, 1920x1080
I was baptized as a child and I don't worship God anymore. I am a traditional satanist now and because of that I feel really bad to be baptized.

Are there any satanists who successfully reversed their baptism? Maybe with some kind of ritual?

Of course others can give me their advice, too.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
>>
What does it mean to be a Satanist? What do you believe in?
>>
What specifically do you mean by "satanist"? Because if you don't believe in God, there isn't any ritual to reverse because it didn't mean anything. It was just water.
The baptism would be as meaningful as me clapping my hands 3 times, spinning around, and saying now you'll always be blessed by God.
>>
I don't think you even understand your faith
>>
I am a traditional (a little bis spiritual, too) satanist. I believe there is a God, but I don't worship him. I only worship Satan/Lucifer/Enki (whatever you wanna call him) and his demons. It's a little bit difficult for me to explain what I exactly believe in. I was a "member" of joy of Satan for a long time, but it didn't fit me. Now I don't belong to any specific sect.
>>
>>16471706
And how do you know that? Are you some kind of mind reader?
>>
Satanism is so silly.

If you actually believe in lucifer a existence you must therefore believe in God, so you're still a Christian.

In short, you can't reverse your baptism and you will suffer forever in heaven.
>>
>>16471726
So the 3edgy5me type of satanist, gotcha.
>>
>>16471752
Suffer forever in heaven? Nice. I was soo silly! I thought you went to hell for your sins.

Satanism is not silly. You don't even know anything about Satanism, do you? Satanism isn't always about believing in Satan (in my case it is) there are sects like CoS whose members are atheists.

For Satanist, Satan isn't "the bad guy".But I don't have to prove anything to some intolerant person like you because you would not understand it.
>>
>>16471726
So do you see Satan as benevolent and God as malevolent? Or what exactly? Are we talking the Judeo-Christian fallen-angel-gone-rogue-lucifer-Satan?
>>
>>16471785
I don't really see God as a bad guy. I got the feeling he doesn't like me that much to be honest. All that time I worshipped him, he wouldn't help me. I mean, I tried very hard to be a good Christian! But he didn't help me at all. He kinda ignored me.

For me, Satan is "good". He helps me all the time and makes me happy. He protects me, too.

And, yes, we are talking about the fallen-angel-gone-rogue-Lucifer.
>>
>>16471764
>satan is teh good guy
There's a reason no one in the mainstream or in religious studies/academia takes you idiots seriously.
Here's a tip, if the fallen angel of God who controls hell is helping you, then you're screwed. You turned away from God because he was "ignoring" you, and now you rely on the prince of darkness to satisfy your earthly desires lmao
>>
There is no reverse baptism, and no ritual that even approaches that.

You don't believe in God/Jesus dying for your sins? You're not a Christian. Boom.
>>
>>16471826
I wouldn't call it "earthly desires". I mean, I don't ask him for wealth or sex or something like that, now do I?

Maybe I will suffer forever in hell, but that's better than my life before Lucifer.

You don't take us seriously? That's a shame, but I don't think any of us cares about that.
>>
File: efd.gif (929 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
efd.gif
929 KB, 264x320
>>16471686
I didn't think you guys actually existed.

>mfw
>>
>>16471829
It can't be that easy. If it was like this, I wouldn't feel so bad.

For me it's like I'm still tainted.
>>
>>16471844
Are you serious?? Are you blind? Have you never visited /x/? Not everybody there is a roleplayer, you know.
>>
baptism washes you free of your sins

which is why it's kinda silly to baptise babies cause they're about as innocent as they get

all you need to do is keep on sinning for your baptism to have been in vain

l2faith
>>
Christian here raised catholic NOT here to give you any shit. When I was younger was into the occult not satanism though. Baptism is a form of purification and an induction into the church. It also signifies accepting It is also saying we agree to accept and follow Christ, and you are no longer doing this so, this would make the baptism technically void.
>>
>>16471863
Finally someone who thinks like me about this whole baptize-babys-stuff.

I might be a Satanist, but I won't break the law or something just so I can reverse my baptism. I can (and do) lie often, but that doesn't seem to be enough.

Even Christians lie sometimes, don't they? They don't reverse their baptism immediately.
>>
>>16471855
It's because you are so staunchly opposed to Christianity, that you feel your momentary indoctrination will always be a part of you.

Honestly? Just stop caring so much? I kid you not, I know a Satanist named Christian. That's a lot worse than what you have going on and he deals.

There's a reason some people get baptized maybe half a dozen times in their life, think about it.
>>
File: 1416895798524.jpg (91 KB, 766x507) Image search: [Google]
1416895798524.jpg
91 KB, 766x507
>>16471862
>Are you serious?
Yes

>Are you blind?
No

>Have you never visited /x/?
I have never visited, I'm superstitious and not a fan of the 3spooky5me stuff. Bad luck and all that.

>Not everybody there is a roleplayer, you know
I know now
>my new face when
>>
>>16471844
there's more rebellious teens than you'd say.
>>16471686
bathe in the blood of a goat off course, that'll make your parents pretty upset
>>
>>16471686
You do realize even if you want to be a Satanist you can't because once your in God's army there is no getting out. You were baptized.... And so they don't want you.
>>
>>16471881
Maybe you are right.

Just one thing which has to be clarified ( for everyone on this thread): I can't speak for every satanist, but we don't hate Christians, just because they worship God or something. We are normal people. We don't go around and destroy churches and kill Christians.
>>
>>16471914
Goats are "holy" animals to Satanists, so why would I kill one and bath in its blood?

If I really wantet to shock anyone with my religion, I would have told them who I worship, wouldn't I? But I didn't because it's a well kept secret. Only you anons know about it.
>>
>>16471922
God's army? Why would I be part of it? He didn't want me in the past , doesn't want me now, so why would he want me to be part of his army in the future?
>>
Some secular humanists have taken to doing "reverse baptism" with a hair dryer. It's a but silly, but as a parody of Christian baptismal rituals it gets the job done. It should be perfect for your faith.
>>
>>16471761
Is there any other type?

In all honesty, satanism is retarded, if you believe in lucifer then you must know he's just gonna manipulate you and use you. The devil doesn't need followers.
>>
>>16472128
I asked for advice and not for intolerant persons who insult my religion.

I didn't say a bad word about Christianity, so why do you have to insult Satanism?
>>
>>16471686
To you:
1. You're a faggot.
2. Do a ritual.

Also:
1. This is /x/ topic
2. Baptism is physically irreversible, but defile-able, that's probably what you're looking for (effectively "erases" all effects)

If you need a ready-made ritual then I dunno, man, I don't read literature like that.
Check out satanic bible and related stuff, I think there are some babby's first rituals there.
I recommend you stop being a babby though, and design your own.

See you on /x/ I hope.
>>
According to my security guard friend at the asylum wing of the hospital, you have to frolic in poop, OP.

It's one of the five ways :/
>>
>>16472195
You know, lying is a sin. See you in hell, I guess?
>>
>>16472205

>lying is a sin

You keep saying this (or someone does) but this isn't true.
Honestly, this whole thread reeks of edgy 12 year olds that don't actually know any Christian mythology.
>>
>>16472210

Proverbs 6:16-19

"There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, [..]"

A lying tongue? What could that possibly mean?
>>
>>16472226
>Proverbs 6:16-19

>old testament

L I T E R A L L Y
Does not apply to Christians anymore.
For someone who so readily joins Satanism you seem to know so little about which you "rebel" against.
>>
>>16471806
Maybe he gave you what you needed, rather than what you wanted.
We struggle in our lives, and out character grows from the obstacles we face. God presents those obsicles so that our souls will grow humble and thankful.
Satanism rejects that notion, embracing endulgence and human knowledge over faith.
You may be happy being a satanist now because you don't want to face your flaws, but in order to move past them and live a fulfilled life, you should reconsider your religion.
>>
>>16472245
Matthew 5:17 Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

5:18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

5:19 Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

3:17 so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Doesn't sound like the old testament doesn't count anymore.
>>
>all these people quoting scripture without context

Go back to Sunday school, plebs
>>
File: images (5).jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>16472261
I know my flaws, trust me.

So I had to go through this hell so I became what I am now? Thanks a lot God! Why haven't you told me sooner? So I could have thanked you earlier for all this misery! *sarcasm*
>>
File: images (4).png (9 KB, 215x234) Image search: [Google]
images (4).png
9 KB, 215x234
>>16472274
You don't know how to argue anymore, so you go back to insulting. Good job!

You don't need context to understand, what is written there. I thought, you were a good Christian an knew everything? Sad thing is, I just had to use Google to prove you wrong.
>>
>>16471863

Not if you're Catholic - original sin (referring to Adam and eve) is a core catholic doctrine. It means that NO ONE is innocent, which is either very enlightening or horrifying depending on your worldview.
>>
>>16472266
>>16472311

That was a different poster, actual. But this explains it more fully than I can, so take a read
http://www.catholic.com/magazine/articles/why-we-are-not-bound-by-everything-in-the-old-law

I mean you won't, because you're a satanist and have already decided to shitpost, but maybe you will actually give it a shot.
>>
>>16471806
How does Satan help you and make you happy? Also praying to God doesn't mean he grants wishes. You say you tried to be a good Christian.. How long did you try before completely turning around?
>>
>>16472297
What are you now?
>>
As someone who doesn't follow any faith, this thread is equal parts hilarious and terrifying.
>>
>>16472330
I don't think either of us will "surrender" and say the other was right, this whole discussion will never end.

You know what? I'm just gonna end this discussion with you now. I'm tired. I don't want to destroy your believe in God and I don't want to have my believe in Lucifer destroyed.

You know, it's not even "allowed" to proselytize in Satanism, so I'll stop it.

In half an hour I'm going to go to bed, before that I'm going to pray. That's what a "devil worshipping faggot" does. It's sad that nobody could really help me. It's even sadder that most of you can't tolerate Satanism. I thought at least Christians were such good people that they would just leave me alone because if they have no answer. But no, you had to hate me for what I am. I mean, I didn't hate on you either.

You don't have to love us, but you shouldn't hate us either.

Good night (or morning?) to you anon. I hope you are happy with yourself.
>>
>>16472369
I never said I didn't believe in anything.
>>
>>16472359
I didn't want him "to grant wishes". I just wanted to be happy again. I didn't ask for something specific. I didn't pray only for me. I prayed for friends, family...

Lucifer helps me everyday. I lost something? I find it pretty fast after I ask him. My family breaks apart at the moment, without him, I would have lost every hope. I had very strong déjà vus which had me throw up. Since I pray to him they are gone.
And there are so many more little things he does for me.
>>
>>16472364
Still a traditional satanist.
>>
>>16472381
I didn't say you didn't believe in anything. I said *I* don't believe in anything, and from my not-believing-in-anything perspective, this thread is equal parts hilarious and terrifying.
>>
>>16472418
Sorry, I'm kinda tired and misinterpreted your post.

I understand what you mean. I was (after my failed attempt to be a Christian) an atheist for a long time. A person's faith can be quite "overwhelming" for someone who doesn't believe. That's ok.

...Satanism is really difficult to understand and some sects are, even for a Satanist, pretty terrifying.
>>
Lol Op, you do realize that Satan is not real?
>>
File: 1447370490949.jpg (111 KB, 447x473) Image search: [Google]
1447370490949.jpg
111 KB, 447x473
Now religion is a bunch of folk tales made by a bunch of humans thousands of years ago as a coping mechanism even though it was completely false.
But looking it at it as a folktale technically it does not make sense that anyone goes to have an automatically because of baptisms that completely contradicts the idea of having to be a good person. Then again its all bullshit and we make up all the rules as we go along.

It's just a game for psychos

At least make up your own original evil character
Not donut steel
>>
>>16473139
That noone goes to heaven automatically cus of a baptism

That's what I left out
>>
>>16471726
So you are not a satanist, just a glorified Pagan.
Stab yourself in the head with your trusty sword to let the holy water out.
>>
>>16472128
And if you believe in God then it's a differs type of manipulation
>>
>>16471686
>>16471726

You sound more like a Luciferian than a Satanist.
>>
>>16472182
You know op is actually a cool guy, probably better than most Christians

Op is no more different or retarded in relation of a Christian

Nice and respectfull, you are cool op
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.