[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If ugly girls don't like me (appearance-wise, and I am not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tanhaii.jpg (70 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
tanhaii.jpg
70 KB, 500x411
If ugly girls don't like me (appearance-wise, and I am not the one who says they're ugly btw) does it mean I have no chance of ever getting a gf?
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 499x499
>>16471294
The prettier girls are actually easier to date than the ugly ones, desu. The ugly weird ones have tons of emotional baggage from constant rejection, are socially awkward as fuck, possess delusions of grandeur, and have really poor self esteem, in addition to being ugly, fat, or smelling weird

No, try for a girl that's well adjusted, decent looking, and can carry on a convo
>>
>>16471294
No. Ugly girls are a bad fucking example.

To find out if you have a chance, it's best to see how average girls treat you. If they're generally eager to be friendly, then you're decent looking
>>
File: test.png (158 KB, 665x349) Image search: [Google]
test.png
158 KB, 665x349
>>16471301
me an the girl in question
>>
No,
Ugly girls honestly sometimes get defensive and think that putting down others will make them seem more attractive.

You're not that bad op, if you have a good job/are intellegent/are kind you can find a more attractive girl and kind girl.

Don't give up on yourself. You will be totally fine. Put yourself out there and you'll find someone soon.
>>
>>16471310

Have you considered just shaving all your hair off? You look very scruffy at the moment. I won't mention the dorky shirt.
>>
>>16471327
you need to be big/fit/ to look nice with a shaved head
>>
>>16471334
Don't listen to this guy, shaving your head would make you look better. The receding hairline look isn't going to do shit for you, so you basically have no other choice.
>>
>>16471298

Holy fuck this.

I am honestly a pretty decent looking guy I think. Maybe 7/10 if I put moderate effort into my appearance. I've dated/had sex with a few very attractive girls nonetheless so I don't think I'm butt ugly but from what I've observed, and this is strictly just what I've experienced, the "ugly" or fat bitches are always the ones with the highest expectations. They "need" a man who treats them like a princess, he must be 6 feet tall with muscles and a good job.

Avoid avoid avoid.
>>
Honestly every girl is a unique special snowflake. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, I have chosen to go out with a 4/10 rather than a 8/10 just because the 4/10 was my type. I've had really hot girls out with me that I would have never imagined.

Everyone has their own tastes. Sometimes some girls won't like you that's all.
>>
>>16471378
More like "All of the time, all of the girls won't like you."
>>
>>16471294
Doesn't really mean anything. Ugly or even fat girls have the same standards as everyone else.
>>
>>16471310

You're too good for her, shave your shitty head and beard and aim higher than that washed up whale.
>>
>>16471310

Get a hair transplant.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.