[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypochondriac here!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: snail_2247464b.jpg (64 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
snail_2247464b.jpg
64 KB, 620x387
I've never visited this board before, so hello everyone. Anyways, I'm a hypochondriac. I worry to the point of actually getting sick about being sick, and then I worry that I got sick because I was actually sick. It's pretty shitty.

Finished my second year in college, got a job and everything has been going fairly well in my life. Then I notice this lump. A hard, painful lump directly under my nipple. When I squeeze it hard enough, I get a clear liquid that comes out some times. As a hypochondriac this fucking destroyed me.

I call my dad for advice and he sort of says something along the lines of, "you're just worried as usual. It's probably a pimple or something, men rarely get breast cancer".

Is he right? I've asked him and others if they think I am sick thousands of times in the past, and they have never been wrong before. Am I over thinking this, or should I go see a doctor? I've been feeling lightheaded too with headaches, but that might just be the constant stress.

There's more I'd like to ask advice on but I'll wait and see if anyone is interested in this thread.
>>
>>16470977
Tumors don't leak, ya shit.

It's a pimple.
Or a cyst now cuz you keep playing with it.
>>
>>16470983
It's been here for weeks though, wouldn't it have at least shrunk by now?
>>
>>16470984
Then go to a clinic and have it cut out.

It's a cyst. It's there for a while.
You're not an Americunt are you?

Either way stop playing with it. Stop poking it.
>>
>>16470995
I am an American, yes. I'm sorry that I couldn't choose where I was born. And no, I'm not overweight.
>>
>>16471002
American politics have told me that every American can afford health care because they don't pay the health care taxes for all the people who can't afford it.

Surely you must have excess enough money to pay for a simple procedure. That is the capitalist way isn't it, comrade?
>>
>>16471005
I'm still new to being out in the world alone, this stuff scares me. I don't have that much money.

If I was diagnosed with cancer, I would probably just commit suicide honestly.
>>
>>16471013
Listen mate, let me tell you just one thing.

Life goes on. Life always goes on.
That's the good thing and that's the scary thing.

One day you'll be 10 years older and you don't know how the fuck you got there.

Stop picking at it. Stop poking it.
Wait a week. Did it get worse? No? Then all's good.
>>
>>16471021
Okay. Sorry if I upset you, and thanks for the advice.
>>
>>16471029
You ain't upset me. You cannae do that.

Just trying to tell you what I've learned.
You're young. Take advantage of it.
You don't know what you got. Youth is fucking precious, mate.
>>
Maybe it was an ingrown hair, put a warm compress on it to draw in more white blood cells, drink allot of water to this helps cleanse your body of toxins. Don't stress it will be ok these things are very common. My husband gets them on his bum where his wallet is, if he pokes it, it will stick around but left alone it will go away in about two weeks.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.