[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who has passed Calc 1,2 and 3 and almost finish with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1425161687009.png (19 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
1425161687009.png
19 KB, 510x546
Ask someone who has passed Calc 1,2 and 3 and almost finish with linear algebra. Math Education major btw. Already have a job set up and waiting for me at a private school paying 16 on the hour.
>>
>>16470931
Who scored the winning touchdown in Superbowl 13?
>>

What, that's it?
>>
>>16470931
Explain the Albigensenist Heresy.
>>
>>16470931
Who played Edmund in Laurence Olivier's 1980s TV King Lear?
>>
>>16470931
Where are you from? Cant imagine only getting lin. algebra after you've already had calc 1 trough 3. I know a few math majors and linear algebra was a first semester thing. Even I who was in engineering for only one year before I moved on to economics had algebra in first semester(even though it was a bit less advanced than what my math major friends learned)
>>
How come an electron can cross from the minus to the plus side of a P-orbital despite the probability of it being in the middle is 0%?

also 16 an hour is slightly above burger-flipping
>>
Why do you think you're important enough for this thread? What insight are you hoping to give?
>>16471241
Probably the US. I'm a math major and at my school which is sort of a 2nd tier private school math majors have to take Calc I-III with the engineers before taking Linear, so it's most common for first or second semester sophomore. You can test out of Calc I and II if you get a 5 on the AP Calc BC test though.
>>
Is it just me or is limits harder than pretty much anything else in calc 1-3?
>>
>>16471255
I would say that series sucked the hardest imo
>>
>>16470931

my best friend is an applied mathematics major but he can't seem to find a job or internship. He will graduate in about 3 years and doesn't have much of a resume. Is there any other math related job, aside from tutoring, to get some cash in his pocket?
>>
>>16470931
What are the three facets of Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration?
>>
>>16470931
When will you realize that mathematical realism is bullshit?
>>
you did good anon. I'm jealous. You got it all together, and deserve you happiness.

reading your post moved my internal slider a little closer to suicide.

someday.
>>
>>16470931
16 an hour? Sorry to hear about that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.