[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rhinoplasty at 19
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 123321.jpg (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
123321.jpg
7 KB, 205x246
I'm considering saving up to get myself a nosejob, it's the only feature I hate about myself. It doesn't look so bad front on but my profile is just disgusting
has anyone had any sort of work done?
>>
bum
>>
>>16470812
Post pics?
>>
>>16470812
i mean, how bad is it? i think plastic surgery is a stupid thing to do unless you are literally ugly because of a certain feature. although i have to say, my ex girlfriend was cute, and then she got a nose job and now shes kind of hot.

goddamn, it had to be after we dated.
>>
>>16470930
on a scale of 1-10 i'd give my nose a 4
its not a huge jewish nose or anything like that, it has a minor dorsal hump to it

it'd be much more proportionate to my face if it were smaller
>>
>>16470941
I feel you anon, my boyfriend says my nose is cute but it has a bump on it and it drives me crazy. If I had the money I'd get plastic surgery.
>>
File: rhinoplasty_01b-for-chin-aug.jpg (168 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
rhinoplasty_01b-for-chin-aug.jpg
168 KB, 500x333
I'm 21 and my chin (or lack of) takes me from a 7/8 to a 3/4. Sorted my childhood mouth breathing habit by force of will and its improved, but I need surgery to fix the shape.

I want to get an implant as soon as I can afford it but sadly that'll be years from now.

Pic related (I know this girl has other work done too but you get the point)
>>
I used to want to have a nosejob so fucking bad, if I only had the money and the means you can bet I'd have had it done within the week. Every time I looked in the mirror I hated what I saw, this ugly huge bulbous thing in the middle of my face.

Then one day I suddenly stopped caring. It was like magic. Acceptance, man. It's a weight off your shoulders.
>>
>>.16471756
I wish I could just stop caring but anytime I go out, I feel peoples stares
>>
>>16471593
huh, she went from kinda gross to average.
>>
>>16470812
I read something recently about how obese people who have gastric bypass surgery to lose weight have a very high suicide rate afterwards.

Evidently they put all their hopes into losing weight solving all their problems, and when they end up thinner but just as unhappy, they have no resources.

Suppose you get a new nose and your life doesn't suddenly become all wonderful. What then?
>>
>>16472077

keep striving for something better?
>>
>>16472077
Get another new nose.
>>
>>16472217
Yeah but then you'll have two noses and that just looks weird.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.