[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i initiate sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
So I had a girl from tinder over my house. Im a virgin, so how do I....You know get it going. I dont know what to do. :( I'm 25 btw
>>
stop being an angsty beta like the guy in your picture
>>
>>16470235

I need some logical steps. What do I do?!?
>>
>>16470237
You should tell her about merits of Bernie Sanders wealth distribution plan while Jamal and Shaquan plow her
>>
>>16470237

Have some booze, that will loosen you both up. If you can't talk to her, watch TV. Then get closer to her, start kissing her. From there just take it to the bedroom.
>>
>>16470244
I'm worried she'll flip out and think I'm a rapist. Would it be weird if I asked her like "so do you wanna have sex?" Or like "can I kiss you?"
>>
>>16470237
just fuck her, lol

there are a few things that are instinct
>avoiding steep edges and falls
>running away from fire
>being startled by sudden loud noises
>chewing
>swallowing
>breathing
>excreting
>mating

these are survival instincts you have, your basic lizard brain handles them. Stop thinking about it and listen to what your body is telling you to do
>>
File: 1418190204957.png (371 KB, 500x525) Image search: [Google]
1418190204957.png
371 KB, 500x525
>>16470254
>Would it be weird if I asked her like "so do you wanna have sex?" Or like "can I kiss you?"

DO NOT ASK. It shows weakness. She's from Tinder and she's at your house- what other fucking signs do you need?

If you HAVE to ask her something, ask her to give you a lap dance.
>>
>>16470254

Chicks want to have sex too. Jeebus, can you flirt with her at all or get a sense if she is dtf? You don't want to say "Do you wanna have sex?" randomly.

If you touch her in almost any way, she will be weirded out if she doesn't want to fuck. If she does, she will respond.

Touch her hand, touch her hair, give her a massage. It's not difficult.
>>
Man the fuck up, this is what you do.

Talk with her, make her laugh. If she gives a real laugh and seems comfortable with you, that's good.

Ask if you want to watch a movie at your house. Get on the couch, if it's cold, gran a blanket and lay it over you and her.

Inch your hand towards her hand/thigh/arm and stroke it with your fingertips.

Kinda look at her and make it so she makes eye contact with you. Don't be a retard and get in front of her and start staring at her.

If she's touching you back and seems flirty, just kiss her. Start touching her more as it progresses, don't ask questions. Start taking off her clothes, initiate sex. If she doesn't want to have sex, she will tell you.

Bam, you're in. Lose your fucking virginity.
>>
>>16470254
Just make a move, and if she's not into it back off. Usually I'll pinch/smack a girls butt to find if she's interested

If she's not, then don't fret. She won't call you a rapist or flip, I promise. Just feel natural about it
>>
>>16470282
Basically this. It's all feeling. Start slow and work up in sensuousness. Inner thighs, sides, and hands (first contact, nerves get dull) are good spots.

Just imagine where you would tingle if a girl was touching you. Those are good points to try on girls.
>>
The most important thing too OP is to just not be nervous. I know it sounds impossible but it's not.

Just don't ever expect any outcome. With women everything is about feeling. Things have to feel right, and they will feel your tension. If you're loose and relaxed they will feel it too.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.