[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
damn, guys. I've been crushing on this girl for a while.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: JesusComesFirst.jpg (75 KB, 960x648) Image search: [Google]
JesusComesFirst.jpg
75 KB, 960x648
damn, guys.

I've been crushing on this girl for a while. I've talked to her a few times, but other than that I've done nothing. I'm pretty sure she knew, but recently I messaged her saying what's up. We had a pretty decent convo. Next day (yesterday), I'm talking to her friend, when she brings up my crush.

Yeah...my crush thinks I'm creepy.

I'm afraid to do anything else. What if I screw things up more? What is the next step here?
>>
>>16469969
Just fuck her friend
>>
>>16469969

Your crush sounds like a bitch, why do you even like her?
>>
>>16469987
cause she's hot, likes all the same stuff I do, she's funny...
>>
>>16469969
you'll screw this up. If not now, eventually.
>>
>>16469969

>Yeah...my crush thinks I'm creepy.

And you're still trying to get with a girl that thinks you're creepy because.....? Are you retarded or just desperate?
>>
Hey everyanon

Girls think that guys who obviously likes them are creepy when the guy doesn't actually do anything to advance. If you're giving her signs you like her, you should go the whole nine yards and ask her out. As long as you don't you are creepy. That's all there is to it.

Idk how old you are, but say that you are a club/pub, and a qt catches your eye. You have eye contact for a while. Whether or not she thinks you are creepy depends on whether or not you walk up and talk to her. Otherwise you're just some guy standing on the opposite end of the room looking at her. That's creepy. Showing girls you like them and doing something about it. is not.

/thread
>>
>>16469990
Lol Jesus Christi
>"crushing"

Get over her, boy, and move on. Next time don't wait so long until you become such a helpless ass-faggot and just go for it. Building her up in your head like that when you barely know her is straight up fuckboy level.

>likes all the same stuff I do
Wow, fucking wow. Like that is even important. you dont have mesh perfectly like you're the same person. No, go ahead and date yourself, man--oh wait, you hate yourself and are desperate for female validation to make you feel ok, so dating someone who is female version of you is totally going to work.

Also post pic
>>
>>16470010
this desu senpai
>>
>>16470038
this isn't her, but she looks 90% like this
>>
>>16470059
And..? There are so many hot bitches in this world. You're picking the one who thinks of you as creepy. What are you doing.
>>
>>16470068
As you can see I'm pretty lost in life. Thanks for the advice you guys.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.