[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've always had puffy eyes and I'm sick of it. It makes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
I've always had puffy eyes and I'm sick of it. It makes me look tired and sad all the time.
They give me extreme anxiety and make leaving the house very difficult.
I literally don't even know what to do anymore. Help?
>>
Vitamins and 30 minutes of sunlight every day.
>>
I guess you're a guy, but if you're willing to, you could try concealer. If you wear a good quality product, no one will notice.
>>
>>16469842
is the rest of your face cute tho?
>>
>>16469842
Try putting an icepack on them in the mornings
>>
>>16469845
Been taking a multivitamin for the past month, no change
>>16469860
I've tried concealers but nothing seems to be able to mask the 3D effect of the eyebags
>>
>>16469871
And you go outside, right? Sun hits your face without shading or glass?
You should probably switch to a hair skin and nails multi after you expend the general one.
>>
>>16469871
Also foundations with sunscreen lotions tend to do better with moisturizing.
At the very extreme end you could go get blood tested for allergies.
>>
>>16469865
I don't even know. I guess some girls have called me cute, but the bags under my eyes make me look like shit.
>>
>>16469918
you are cute.
>>
>>16469918
Wash your face
>>
>>16469918
so oily
>>
File: Johnny-Knoxville.jpg (61 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Johnny-Knoxville.jpg
61 KB, 1280x800
The thing you need to realize is that one feature isn't going to make you attractive or unattractive. Don't be retarded.
>I have puffy eyes. Am I ugly!?
Is pic related ugly?
>I have a big nose. Am I ugly?
Is Adrien Brody ugly?
>I have a big chin. Am I ugly?
Is Bruce Campbell ugly?
>I have a big nose! Am I ugly!?!?
Is Adrien Brody ulgy?
Come on, dude. Stop obsessing over stupid shit. Your eyes have nothing to do with anything. It means literally nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x1590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x1590
Try an eye roller for the mornings or use a cold tea bag that you placed in the fridge the night before
>>
>>16469842
Update: I've tried using Visine and the puffiness is a lot less apparent. I think my contact lenses are the culprit. Gonna take them off for a few days.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.