[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, sad frenchfag here. My gf is terribly affected by terrorists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: 1346516251643.jpg (20 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1346516251643.jpg
20 KB, 160x160
Hi,

sad frenchfag here. My gf is terribly affected by terrorists attacks in Paris.
She says I can't go to any concert now, or she'll leave me because she'd rather chose not being with me than not being with me because something happened again and I'm shot..

What do ? To make her understand that wa can continue to live ? And go to concerts ? Help she's saying she's leaving me ...

>gf afraid of isis
>won't let me go to concerts
>or she'll leave
>is scared
>help
>>
call kebab removal agency to temove syrian kebab :D
>>
Sounds like she just found an excuse to breakup with you.

Either 1. it will pass and she will start to feel better or 2. she leaves.

It might be a good idea to get used to her not being around and start looking for another girlfriend.
>>
>>16469753
You know, this is a difficult issue.

You should do whatever you want, but at the same time, if it really makes her that uncomfortable, and she's not just trying to put you in orbit, then you should listen and work with her until she feels more comfortable.
>>
the chances of you dying by a car accident or even just walking on the street is way higher

prove her that she's being irrational
>>
>>16469772
Yeah but if it passes, why would she threaten such an extreme act in the first place..?
And what if she does it again ?

>>16469777
Yeah but I told her I'm going to a concert and she cried. I said I won't go. But now she's telling me I should have known she didn't want me to go (she did tell me she was afraid) and it's too late
>>
>>16469753
maybe you should live in a country where the government respects your right to defend yourself
>>
>>16469781
whatever you do, don't apologize

she's just going to use it against you and to manipulate you
>>
>>16469753
Ahhh rest in peace to all the victims.
I hope you heal well.
She's probably really scared right now, but as time goes on, I'm sure she'll heal.
If not, therapy could help.
Goodluck!
>>
>>16469788
Please shut the hell up.

>>16469790
>I'm an online psychologist wannabe
>>
>>16469753
>join the kurds
>remove daesh
>come home
>"its all cool babe no more daesh to ruin concerts"
>>
>>16469795
it's just an observation

"do it my way or I will leave"
"you should have know better"

just a childish girl who behaves like a victim to get what she wants

apologizing is just going to feed her stupidity
>>
Brainwashing the sheeps!

Tell her if she knew Amurika is isis. Then she will let you go.
>>
>>16469790
Yes I'm afraid of that

>>16469809
But she's rellay scared, it might because she's afraid right now ?
>>
>>16469809
>>I'm an online psychologist wannabe and I'm trying REALLY hard
>>
>>16469781
She has irrational paranoia. Dump her so she can fix it.
>>
>>16469821
>i'm a smartass who read something that made me mad, now instead of saying what it is, i'm going to hide it and talk act like a bitch
>>
>>16469829
Well right now SHE's dumping so... But I don't want that ffs
>>
Give her a little bit of time to deal with this all. It literally just happened and she's got to process that shit.
>>
>>16469859
Yes, but right she says we're dne, so there won't much to process between us. She'lle get over the attacks and over me. Oh well

>>16469791
Thanks anon
>>
>>16469836
>projecting your feelings onto anonymous posters
Yikes
>>
File: Bronsons.gif (2 MB, 250x400) Image search: [Google]
Bronsons.gif
2 MB, 250x400
>mfw people are saying she's being irrational after their capital city got BTFO

Are you niggers for fucking real? A goddamn bomb went off. Your girlfriend has every right to be worried man.
>>
>>16469795
Lol

Keep getting shot up you stupid frogs

Enjoy your cultural enrichment
>>
>>16469978
This was not me so dunno if this anon is French

>>16469974
Yeah I'm not saying she's irrationnal for being scared. but for not going ever to a concert again in my llife again ? Fuck that..
>>
>>16469867

She SAYS you're done. But there is a good chance she will come back in a little bit. And if you just tell her you won't be going to any concerts for a while so she doesn't freak out, that may help. After all, it is perfectly rational to not go to a concert for a while, even some time until shit is more under control.
>>
>>16469753
Have you given her the D lately?
>>
>>16470062
Twice today, if it's relevant
>>
>>16469795
Youre more likely to die in a car crash than at the hands of isis. She lets you do much more crazy things, im sure. By her logic she shouldnt let you be in a crowd, or in a church, or a school, or any tall building. She's extremely wrong to ban concerts for you, and hwy irrationality is a serious issue, Anna will probably come up again. YOU may want to consider leaving HER.
>>
>>16469974
To ban him from concerts, and concerts only is irrational.
>>
>>16469753
This is precisely one of the goals of these terrorist attacks. You are more likely to die commuting to work.
>just tell her you won't be going to any concerts for a while so she doesn't freak out, that may help. After all, it is perfectly rational to not go to a concert for a while, even some time until shit is more under control.
>>
There's really not much you can do if your venue gets targeted. Staying at home all the time because you're afraid is exactly what they want. If you're afraid to live then you've already died, friend. Maybe you could start packing some heat so that at least you can defend yourself should another attack happen.
>>
>>16470097
OP here, that's not me who said shut the fuck up etc. !!
>>
>>16470120
I believe you. Is okay senpai
>>
>>16470116
Better to go to jail for carrying a gun than to be killed by a gunman.
>>
>>16470120
One thing you and all the recent events have showed me is that the french have no backbone. You people are cowards. Ever since WWII, you have done nothing but prove to everyone that you're fucking cowards.

>that wasn't me
Faggot
>>
Give her time. Some real shit went down. She probably won't feel this way forever.
>>
ISIS kicked a hornet's nest, they won't bother striking France again any time soon. Your GF is a nervous wreck, you should get her some counseling.
>>
Leave her, you're enabling her garbage
>>
It's up to you, froggy. I can sympathize with her under the assumption that she's generally a normal, well adjusted person who is afraid of you, or her getting hurt. But if this is a common thing for her, or she's just trying to control the things you do, that's bad.

You need to figure out which one she is. If she's the former and she's legitimately that affected by the attacks, maybe you should be more concerned about her than going to some concert in the short term.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.