[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I right for being upset at my boyfriend for talking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 0va1Xsl.png (412 KB, 638x355) Image search: [Google]
0va1Xsl.png
412 KB, 638x355
Am I right for being upset at my boyfriend for talking about sex with another girl? She's obviously flirting with him. She was talking to him about how much she loved 50 shades of grey and then she let him touch her fucking birth control implant. I wasn't there so I don't know if it was in jest or if she was being flirtatious but it sounds like she was coming onto him...

That should make me mad shouldn't it? Am I right? I'm seeing red right now and I really want to yell at him but that's just the kind of guy he is...
What should I tell him?
>>
>>16469097
Tell him: "fuck me hard and cum into me"

That'll make him love you more
>>
Tell him it bothers you. You should keep open dialogue.

If he doesn't understand why it would bother you, ask him how he would feel if you did the same things she was doing to another guy. Easy. No double standards shit.

If he responds poorly, bail out because it'll only be a matter of time before she wants to "re-enact a scene" and they're both the leading roles.
>>
Well, he didn't really do anything wrong. I mean it isn't pleasant topics and I can see why you'd be irritated but that could have all easily been joking, you weren't there. And even if she was hitting on him, I don't think he was hitting on her back. Especially if he told you all about the exchange.

And anyway being mad and insecure is incredibly unattractive. A more reasonable and positive reaction would be to tell him honestly that it sounds like she was hitting on him in kind of a playful way and tell him you'll just have to fuck him extra good to combat her or something joking.

If it seemed more serious I'd be all about opening a serious dialogue or if he did something wrong I'd say you should be mad but this minor thing where some girl was being inappropriate with him seems like the best thing you could do would be to joke about how inappropriate she was to point it out to him and move on. If you throw a huge fuss every time some hussy takes things to an inappropriate place it will just wear everyone out.
>>
Smack a bitch.

No, just tell him you're not comfortable with him talking about that kind of shit with other girls. In my opinion, it's weird if someone is taken but still talks about sex with other people that aren't their good friends. I don't know the whole story but yeah, that girl was likely flirting. Maybe your boyfriend didn't realize?
>>
>>16469134
This
>>
>>16469097
>she let him touch her fucking birth control implant

What?!
>>
OP ..when a girl shows the birthcontrol or they make the person that they are using a type of birthcontrol it means"PLEASE FUCK MY BRAINS OUT" ... 3 Chicks did that shit to me and i fuck the shit out of those sluts... so yeah if you want him for you only... tell him to stop talking to her
>>
>>16469434
This is what I thought

He was talking about it to me today and was telling me about how purple it was and shit... I'm not at all overreacting am I?

I think I'm going to wait before we have sex to talk to him about it
>>
break up with the fucker and go out with me instead
>>
>>16469556
can I touch your birth control implant?
>>
>>16470565
Fuck off, you have your answer
>>
>>16469097
>What should I tell him?

buh-bye !!

seriously find a guy that falls all over himself for you

if he was doing that crap with another girl then he really doesn't care too much about you or what you think about what he did etc
>>
>>16469404
Yes op can we get some clarification? how does one touch your BC implant?
>>
You can be upset with your boyfriend about flirtation if you want. Some people are okay with it and some aren't. It doesn't mean he has any plans on being intimate with her though.
>>
>>16469404
>>16470639
Jesus Christ people. Subcutaneous contraceptive implants are put in the arm.
>>
no having escape options is a pretty important part of healthy relationships
>>
>>16469097
Who cares if she was flirting with him. Was he flirting with her?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.