[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 22 years old >never had a GF because was never really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>be 22 years old
>never had a GF because was never really interested in any girl throughout my school years

What's it like having a Girlfriend?
>>
Expensive and time consuming, but you get to have sex every once and a while so it's alright.
>>
A bag of sand and unpaid loans.
>>
>>16469059 im The same except im a girl and I wonder what is like to have boyfriend
>>
>>16469125
Someone with money who is controlling or a kekold
>>
File: image.png (412 KB, 553x562) Image search: [Google]
image.png
412 KB, 553x562
>>16469125
Why are you single though. I thought all girls have some type of option.

after graduating from uni and working full time my encounters with women my age have went down dramatically
>>
I guess you've never had a best friend, and never had a dance or little play fight with a girl either? In that case the nearest thing to it would be family, I guess.
>>
>>16469138 they do. I'm just a coward. Kissless and handholdless virgin I dont know how to date and guys i like are quiet so that just makes everything harder
>>
>>16469171
I'm the same but my problem is I just never really connected with another girl at a deeper level. Maybe I'm just picky.

But to answer your concern,from a guys perspective. I would find it sweet if a girl asked me out.
>>
Sex a couple times a week with someone I'm attracted to, so that's cool. Also, guaranteed companionship when I'm feeling blue. And the hit of self-esteem I got for finally convincing somebody I was hot and cool enough to fuck regularly has kept away depression for at least a couple years now.

On the downside, it's like a best friend who always wants to do shit with me and who I can't really say no to. I have to negotiate for it if I want to spend all afternoon playing video games or reading through a novel in one sitting nowadays. And as mentioned, I have less money.

In the balance, I'd say my life is about as bad or good as when I was single, but my problems are different.
>>
If you have a girlfriend to just fill the void of being lonely or just for sex it's pretty awful. If you're with a woman because you really like/love her it's great.
>>
I have a girlfriend who likes to play the same vidya and watch the same anime as me. Life is great
>>
It takes the boredom or banality out of life. The most plain things can be made better just by exchanging a few test messages with someone who cares. The real prize is in those moments where you realize how much worse a situation would be if you had to face it alone, even if it's just a cold winter evening with a blizzard outside.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.