[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, what is this? It just appeared out of nowhere today,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: whatitdoman.jpg (792 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
whatitdoman.jpg
792 KB, 1920x2560
Hey /adv/, what is this? It just appeared out of nowhere today, It looks like a ganglion cyst but i'm not sure, should i go see a doctor immediately or should i just wait and see what happens?
>>
wait a few weeks. don't be a bitch dude
>>
>>16469047
>doctor immediately

yes because likely you will be waiting for surgery after that initial appointment
>>
Does it hurt?

If it just happened today I'd probably give it a few days. Lumps and bumps come and go sometimes. But if it hurts and you have access to medical care you may as well go.
>>
I have one, but it's a bit smaller, in the same place too.

I've had it for as long as I can remember, but nothing's come of it.

If you really feel weird about just schedule an appointment and ask him what it is, or on your next check-up.
>>
>>16469047
This is not going to go away.
See a doctor.
>>
>>16469077
No It doesn't hurt, i just noticed it being there like an hour ago and i had to check my left wrist for reference to realise it's not supposed to be there.

>>16469079
Aside from it looking weird do you think it'd eventually lead to being a problem? How long have you had yours? Had any problems?
>>
>>16469047 stop using the mouse
>>
>>16469131
how? ;_;
>>
>>16469047

Get a doctor to look at it.

Can be removed with surgery

Stop playing so much computer

If working manual labour: you might need a new profession.
>>
>>16469143

Get an ergonomic mouse
Get an ergonomic mouse-pad with a "pillow" for the hand
Use a laptop and use the mousepad
Train yourself in browsing the internet with only your keyboard.

But seriously, simply cutting down on computer time can have a healthy effect on you, problem is you already have this cyst and now need operation, unless you want your hand to be a mutant for the rest of your life. It is also a precourser to wrist problems related to excessive use of computer
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.