[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been diagnosed of a terminal brain cancer (tumor half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1
File: 290459_5_.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
290459_5_.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
I have been diagnosed of a terminal brain cancer (tumor half the size of my cerebellum), and feel like a fucking burden.

What's the least expensive way for me to kill myself before my family and wife's family decide to get involved?
>>
keyword: feel
>>
Don't kill yourself. It'll literally make your family feel like total shit, wayyyyyyy more shitty than they will if you die if brain cancer. You aren't doing anyone a favor, you're spitting in the face of all the people around you who care about you. Don't ruin your memory with that shit. Spend the time you've been gifted with your family. So unless you want your wife and everyone in your family to go through that shit then enjoy what you have left, for their sake.
>>
>>16467905
It's worse wasting money on a lost cause. If you see it my way, kill myself will only cause suffering for a certain amount of time whereas if they try keeping me alive and waste ridiculous (and I mean RIDICULOUS) amount of money, it will be a constant suffering.

Just thought of buying those suicide pills, but they don't sell it on my state, bummer.
>>
Can't put a price on family m8. They are willing to spend the money, and when you're gone they would pay it all again ten fold just to hear your voice one last time.
If you really want to do what's best for them, give them the best of you til your last breath. Stay strong OP
>>
You have nothing to lose, may as well order some marijuana oil caps and become another Facebook miracle story!
>>
>>16467935
I'll probrably end up doing it anyways, just thinking about how much money it is and the amount of people that will be reminded of my condtion triggers me to thinking that's the only way, which at this year of age, it is. At the end of the line they would be living better and she might find a new lover if I'm gone sooner and reduce the impact by spending less time like that with them.

I really don't want to kill myself with a gun of sorts, I was looking of harmless way to kill myself, but probably I'll end up killing myself with a rope if I don't find anything better to do at the end of this week.

You guys got any suggestions?
>>
>>16467915
OP... I understand how you feel but here me out. I had my best friend commit suicide last year and it literally destroyed my life. Not because they died, but because they did it to themselves. Please... I see this shit on 4chan all the time and it really bothers me, like a lot. At least call a hotline 8002738255, US #
>>
>>16467954
Didn't you hear my reasons though, and how I see things, I'm not doing it because my life is a mess, in the contrary, I was about to marry this girl and had a wedding planned next year and all, but now I got hit by this, and it sucks so much. Doctors told me that I would be a vegetable if I got rid of the tumor now, and all they can do after a few months is having me conected for the inevitable.

I'm just doing this for the sake of others, and a bit for myself too since I want to see my girlfriend happy and stop making others suffer. If I kill myself soon (while telling everyone I will making it not so random and expected) I would make them aware that the day for me has come and they can mourn me properly and let time heal their wounds, and also save them all that money the hospital doctor asked for. It's not just for the money, the money can fuck itself, I'm doing it for my wife and family, and that's all that matters. I don't understand how delaying the inevitable going to work, I'm dead no matter what. The doctor didn't even suggest an alternative experimental treatment, or anything of that sort, and we went to like 3 different hospitals.
>>
I'm sorry this happened to you and I'm sorry you feel this way. This conversation makes me sick so I need to get off. There is many things I want to say, in fact the whole thing makes me angry. But don't tell me you're doing it for them cause you're not. Please talk to someone op, for I am just another fucking anon you can blow off.
>>
>>16467896
Suicide will have a ripple effect on your family - they won't know why you did that and they'd feel betrayed you didn't tell them, and there's also survivor's guilt.

If you are entirely sure about it, then the only thing I can say is that you should at least make it seem like an accident instead of a deliberate suicide attempt. Then maybe that would relieve your family of some of the trauma from your death.

Obviously, I think the best thing to do is to not kill yourself. if you think it is a waste of money to get treatment, then tell your family. If they persist, then you should just put your foot down.

It'd be a shame to die having secrets from your loved ones.
>>
Go to the ER $0
Look nervous $0
Ask for free syringe $0
Inject air to vein $0
Quick sharp pain, heart stops, pass out, dead $0
For everything else, there's MasterCard.
>>
Jesus you guys need to fuck off and let him make his own decisions.

Do you know where to get heroin OP? It's not hard just look for trash at your local wallmart or another general store or maybe even a gas station start up a conversation and buy a shitload of it, and shoot it all if possible.

Make sure no one finds you. You won't feel much and die within a few hours (if no one finds you.)

I heard the shit hurts when they revive you.
>>
>>16468180
No no no, you don't want to make him look like a junkie if that's the last thing he'll ever be.
There's plenty of ways to off yourself without expensive drugs or addict labels.
>>
The best way would be to make it look like an accident at least.

Crash your car or something, or if you have a motorcycle that's even better.

Not to sound cynical but that really is the best way to do it if you want to "minimize" your family's sadness.

I'm sorry you have to go through this shit, though, OP.
>>
Cannabis oil. My stepmoms family has lots of cancer in it, her relatives took the oil, no chemo, nothing, and it cured it.
>>
>>16468170

Fun fact, the 'injecting air into vein' bullshit is mostly hyperbole. You *could* kill yourself that way, but it's not even remotely guaranteed.
>>
For some reason the picture made the thread even more depressing for me.
>>
>>16467972

You're being very selfish. You're denying everyone who loves you the ability to care for you as they would wish. You're going to die anyway, let them care for you. If you kill yourself then they're going to never be able to recover from it. Knowing someone you loved didn't trust you to be involved. It's really selfish and you're going to greatly injure them all. Lifetime of therapy and inability to move on is going to be just as expensive. Don't be a huge shit.
>>
Honestly bro,stay alive. and enjoy life. quit your job. buy a pound of weed. make some hash. hope the thc and cbd helps you. maybe it will. ssris can also help brain tumors. but dont make your family oay that outrageous price for treatment if its already progressed.I also have my own theory of how to cure cancer,but do not have the money to test it. if you want to hear me out, my email is [email protected]
>>
I heard that if you can kill yourself by just having your car on inside your garage. It doesn't hurt and you just feel sleepy.
>>
>>16467896
Adios space cowboy.
>>
Honestly, you're going to fuck up your wife and family either way.

But if you care, you can decrease the eventual pain for them by coming clean and letting them know every single detail straight from the horse's mouth. The more knowledge they have about what's happening, the less they will suffer after you die and their lives go on.

Think about it OP. Don't be too quick to jump the gun.
>>
>>16467896
Drive your car off a ramp, if you survive, keep living, if you don't, welp
>>
See if you can get on that blood brain barrier chemo experimental shit
>>
Listen to the other people in this thread, OP.

If you don't want to spend the additional money, but also don't necessarily want to cause them distress by you committing suicide, then, well...why not just refuse treatment? Let nature take its course? You'll live a little longer, but won't have to off yourself, won't have the added expense, won't have to add the extra burden of your traumatic ending.

They cannot MAKE you receive treatment. Get a healthcare power of attorney point-blank stating what sort of treatment you do or do not want to receive. Make your HCPOA someone who's a friend, but who could stay impartial against your family's potential demands. Get a DNR. Fill out the Five Wishes worksheet. Work with an attorney to create a will. All those kinds of things.

Alternatively, if you live in California, Oregon, Vermont, or Washington, then perhaps pursue physician-assisted suicide. It's legal in those four states.
>>
>>16467896

go2 franca and continue da deed of allah

nobody would think anyone that dumb to actually go ahead and do it

go GTA on they asses and bost habbening thread
>>
I want to kill myself also, for 3 yrs now. I would prefer a painless way, and I don't have any pills.
>>
You could try a suicide bag. You could do a bit of googling about that. I'm not going to convince to do either or---In the end it is YOUR choice. If you feel your continued existed will be a burden to the ones you love....and your value your dignity...
>>
Ok thanks, I will look into it. I was thinking of putting tiewraps around my throat before bed
>>
>>16469602
Whatever you try, do extensive research first! And if suicide is what you choose to do, make sure you have NO regrets for YOU---Don't even think about your family if you choose to go out this way because it's--as I say again---YOUR DECISION.
>>
>>16469581
If you live in a big city, just jump from a very high point
If you don't live in a big city but are in America, gun to the mouth
If you don't live in America nor in a big city, drive your car/motorcycle into a wall or off a cliff at a high speed

And if you don't live in America, don't live in a big city, and don't have a car (which would make it understandable why you'd want to kill yourself), hang yourself. If you do it right you'll break your neck first and won't feel anything
>>
I would be the last option, but I don't like hanging. My uncle hung himself and it went wrong. He was found with scratch marks and a missing cheek
>>
>>16469618
jumping is terrible advice, you're gonna feel anxiety before you jump and terrifying panic until you hit the ground where you might not die immediately.
>>
>>16469628
Push comes to shove, maybe you can ask your nurse when you're alone....they call it "assisted suicide". I don't know, though. Seems...unethical.
>>
I might jump in front of a speeding car, seems fun. I almost did it this morning
>>
>>16469628
Come on, you don't even have a bike or something, or a big tower in your city from which you can jump?

Can't you use whichever savings you have, or take out a loan, to get some shitty motorcycle and get into a crash or drive off a big cliff?

>>16469633
>anxiety before you jump
>terrifying panic
If you have vertigo yeah. And you're going to die immediately if you jump from high enough
I don't mean the fifth floor of your apartment, I mean the highest floor of a tower in a business district or something

Alternatively just get a parachute course and jump without putting on the parachute. That's how I'd do it.
>>
But then wouldn't it look like an accident
>>
>>16467972
>I'm not doing it because my life is a mess, in the contrary, I was about to marry this girl and had a wedding planned next year and all, but now I got hit by this
So which is it - are you single because the wedding got put off? Or are you leaving a wife behind? Better get your story straight.

You are remarkably well spoken for someone will "half a cerebellum" of cancer. I can't see how you would be able to consider how to die, much less talk, manage seizures and blindness.
>>
I'm someone else, not op.
>>
>>16469640
nah your body's natural reaction to sudden freefall is grip of panic and instinctual will to survive aka instant regret. Unless you're an experienced base jumper / skydiver. Watch the documentary about the people who jump off of the golden gate bridge
>>
Do u reckon fillin my airways with tissue paper before bed would work
>>
>>16469650
he said that he wants to kill himself to avoid her and her family getting involved and hung tho
>>
Yh, that's not me. I'm 18
>>
Il try tonight, if it fails. Il do the suicide bag tommorrow
>>
>>16469708
Good luck, OP. I hope you achieve what you desire.
>>
>>16469785
im not OP i said this before
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.