[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daddy issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>Girl with daddy issues
>Her bf breaks up with her
>She comes on to me buying food for me, trying to cling to my arm, tells me she loves me etc
>Text with her on random things, make her laugh
>Dares me to send a dick pic. Did not
>Ask her if she had feelings for me. Tells me "I dunno"
>Tell her that i have feelings for her
>Tells me an hour later that shes going out with some emo fag
>Tells me she feels sorry for me
>Breaks up with him 2 weeks later
>Tells me that two years difference is why we cant be together. Shes 20, Im 18,
>Goes out with 6 guys in span of 8 months, all older or same age as her
>Tells me its awkward and will most likely always will be
>Gets mad at me for something I didn't do
>Someone told her something I didn't know
>She won't tell me what I did
>We argue and stop texting for a couple months
>After those two months, she texts me "I'm past it. I'm not mad at you anymore
>Occasionally text each other now
What do?
>>
avoid her, she sounds awful
>>
Okay Freud, relax with the daddy issues shit. Not every girl has that as the source of her problems.
>>

AVOID OP AVOID
Major red flag. Just be friends, nothing more. Anyone who goes through that many people that quickly is not someone you want to be with. Trust me it'll save you a lot of headache
>>
She doesn't like like you, she was trying to use you for affection before she hopped the next dick train.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 499x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 499x430
>>16467646
For the love of God, drop this insufferable bitch like a bad habit. There are a million nice girls out there; it'd be pants-on-head retarded to keep waiting for this cunt and putting up with her bullshit.
>>
My guess, she likes you a little bit. Not enough to start dating. But enough that she enjoy your company and can spend time with you until something better comes along.

But reading your story here:
I see red flags everywhere, but you are just 18 so you probably have not met crazy yet.
Focus your energy on someone that's worth it
>>
>>16467664 #
Well she has told me about how her dad would always get drunk and say shit to her and then divorce her mom
>>
>>16467710
Regardless of what daddy issues she may or may not have, do not date her OP. As everyone else said, she is dropping some MAJOR red flags, and dating her will only lead to pain.
>>
>>16467646
hey op even my dumbass self at 18 would have known this girl was just leading me on.

move on to the next.
>>
>>16467646
>tells me she loves me
>Ask her if she had feelings for me. Tells me "I dunno"
What the fuck. Run away as fast as you can.
This won't end well. Get out of it as long as you still can.
>>
File: 154564798798.jpg (37 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
154564798798.jpg
37 KB, 640x400
>>16467646
Let's face it. You're not gonna attract her unless she starts seeing you as a man and not an overgrown boy
But even then, why would you want to attract her. You're only gonna give yourself more trouble and drama
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.