[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex a few days ago but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex a few days ago but I pulled out after a while. This was on the day her period ended. Didn't cum inside her. How likely is she gonna get pregnant?
>>
>>16466794
High possibility
>>
Highly unlikely. But don't do this shit in the future if she's not on birth control, it's not worth the risk or the anxiety.
>>
>>16466798
Kindly explain to OP how one can get pregnant from no cum.

Oh wait, I can: if you came shortly before penetration, there might have been leftover semen in your tubes that seeped into your precum, which then went inside her. But this is not even close to as likely to result in pregnancy as just cumming inside of her. Sperm are fragile little fuckers. So no, it's not a "high possibility". Perhaps this poster is a troll who enjoys giving people heart attacks?
>>
ever heard of pregnancy tests or plan B?
>>
>>16467122
for some reason Plan B can only be bought with doctors' prescriptions here in my country
>>
>>16466812
>Kindly explain to OP how one can get pregnant from no cum.
You can't. Unfortunately, there's another thing you can't do: be sure you didn't. Not every ejaculation is accompanied by an orgasm, and when it is not, we just plain don't have the sensory apparatus to be sure. This is actually an advantage from an evolutionary standpoint, and is therefore not going away anytime soon.
>>
>>16466812
>Kindly explain to OP how one can get pregnant from no cum.
Pre-ejaculate is produced in men at the height of arousal. It's used to lower the acidic environment of the vagina so the 500~ million spermatozoa can survive the trip, but unfortunately that also contains a few million sperm. The unfortunate news for OP is that it only takes one to get a woman pregnant.
>>
What does it matter?

The answer is just a plain yes, it's possible. So you should get her emergency contraception, then a pregnancy test in a few weeks, and then start using one of the many highly effective birth control options out there.
>>
The odds are practically nil. Couples who are trying to get pregnant have only a 20% chance per month of crazy fucking.
>>
>>16467256
You've got it backwards. 80 out of every 100 women using no birth control get pregnant within a year.
>>
>>16466794
Not very
Women are fertile only after about 2 weeks after the period ends
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.