[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To any fathers out there, if you son (around 17)told you he was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_1444765536658955389189.jpg (532 KB, 607x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1444765536658955389189.jpg
532 KB, 607x1080
To any fathers out there, if you son (around 17)told you he was attracted to little girl but NEVER acted upon his feelings, honestly what would you do?
>>
Read him the laws he is thinking about breaking.
>>
>>16466705
You mean laws that could be broken ? but what laws anyways?
>>
>>16466687
Tell him to hit up /adv/ with his gay bullshit
>>
I'd take him to Thailand and give him a wad of cash for his birthday.

But seriously.. I'd explain that because he's 17 he is probably attracted to young girls, but there is a fine line between what is acceptable and what is not.
I'd probably go into a long talk about consent and how little girls havn't matured and that it's extremely inappropriate to try and have sex with someone who is too young to know what they are doing.

Then I'd probably show him some videos of prisons and what prisoners do to kiddy fiddlers. I'm sure theres some good vids on the net somewhere of a pedo being shanked 87 times in a pool of blood.
>>
>>16466687
Hit him. Then hit him again. Then hit him again. Keep hitting him, don't relent. Stop hitting him when he stops resisting.

Then sex him. When he wakes up tell him that is what will happen to him every day in prison, because child molesters and sexual offenders are the lowest of the low in prison and no one will protect him or help him, in fact everyone in the dormitory will be required to help with the beating or else be beaten themselves.
>>
I would try to make him go to therapist. But I would be very disappointed and probably wouldn't be able to look at him the same way or trust him. I would be ashamed too. I despise pedophiles so probably once of age I would cut contact with him.
>>
>>16466726
Know from experience, i didn't like hitting people but fuck that a white boy in jail not beating a sex offender is gonna be a fucking death sentence.
>>
>>16466728
Well...he never wanted those feelings.
>>
That would hit like a ton of bricks, no question about it. I would like to think that the thing I would do would be to find appropriate options for psychiatric care. But after that, I really can't say; it depends too much on how the psychiatric care goes.
>>
>>16466767
I don't think I'd ever have the balls to tell my dad that. I'd remeber when I was13 adn attracted to 7 yr old girls. to me it felt a bit weird but I thought it would pass...it never did..
>>
>>16466687
therapy
>>
>>16466719
Good adv here
>>
>>16466719
>a pedo being shanked 87 times in a pool of blood.
>Inb4 wow! took three guys to kill me, etc...
>>
>>16466687
Therapy. It isn't his fault for being this way but that doesn't make it okay. Even if he swears to never act on it it's not smart to trust that.You wouldn't shrug it off if he promised not to act on homicidal urges would you?

You will save him so much guilt and shame through out his life if you get him therapy.
>>
>>16466687
i would make this thread over and over
>>
If this person is absolutely confident that they'll not act on these attractions in their lives even once, I'd tell them to never tell a soul about it. Let it be your private burden.

However, a motherfucker that is 17 really doesn't have enough life experience to judge himself that deeply. He doesn't know if he will or won't.

So it's a toughie. It isn't a sign of being morally bankrupt to have these attractions. It is beyond morally repugnant to act upon them, though. You'll be rightfully ostracized in the case of any real breach of your integrity and self-control.

I don't envy you.

Good luck.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.