[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got this girl off okc first date went awesome..cool chick...problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2gtqj68.jpg (12 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
2gtqj68.jpg
12 KB, 500x375
Got this girl off okc first date went awesome..cool chick...problem she she texts me like ALL the fucking time...ill wait in between my texts to try to give a hint but once i let 2 hours slide and text her back 30 seconds later...boop text. Do i tell her. I appeicate her liking me but damn
>>
You inform her when you are busy?
>>
>>16466681

goddamn men complain when girls don't text and complain when they do
complain girls play mind games when they wait and when they don't "oh noo"
>>
>>16466685
Yeah i told her im at work or with a friend etc...i havent directly been like yo stop texting im busy but ive been nice about it ive been telling her im busy and still buzz buzz buzz
>>
>>16466711
I gotta life and shes texting me like sweetie honey etc...bitch ive only just meet you...slow your roll l..leave something to desire
>>
>>16466681
Kill yourself.
>>
>>16466730

lol then stop talking to her. That's the person she is. It's not gonna change because you don't like it. Find someone else if you're gonna complain, that easy.
>>
>>16466733
But shes really really cool i. Everyother aspect
>>
the hell OP, you should be glad you are getting attention. If it is truly bothering you then make it clear in a way that doesn't hurt her
>>
>>16466746

then deal with it? Terms of endearment are not a horrible thing to receive, some girls divvy them out without much thought so unless she desperately wants in your pants, her calling you sweetie means literally nothing other than she doesn't want to stick to your name and "hey you"
as far as the texting back, honestly, be glad she actually does. You're going to sit here and complain that she communicates well and when she stops I guaran-fucking-tee you'll be back whining about this girl ignoring you
>>
>>16466681
Can't you call her?

is it really that inappropriate these days to just make an extremely simple and possibly cheaper phone call?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.