[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just had sex with the woman I love. My penis is only 4-5ish inches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1423097321239.jpg (47 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1423097321239.jpg
47 KB, 600x800
Just had sex with the woman I love. My penis is only 4-5ish inches long. I couldn't make it stay hard for the life of me, and when I did, it kept slipping out. Then I cum so quickly. I can't actually go fast or else I cum ): Really feel like she's going to leave me, even though she said everything was fine. Really feel like dying to know I'll never be able to properly fuck a girl.
>>
>>16466653
are you 12?
>>
Calm down, friend, she's not going to leave you. And you are not broken. You were just overwhelmed by anxiety. It happens to a LOT of people, especially when they have sex for the first time. It will help to talk to her about what happened, explain what was going through your head at the time. She is the woman you love. She is the best person for you to talk to about anything, including this. If this problem persists for a long time (it probably will not), you can see a sex therapist. They are wonderful people.

(Btw, if anyone in this thread says something along the lines of "yep, you failed" they are trolling you and apparently get hard ons from making others feel like shit)
>>
Good thing women don't love men for their penises like men love themselves for their penises.
>>
>>16466663
No im 22.

>>16466670
Thanks, I just want to be enough. I didn't want her to think that I didnt find her attractive. Because she made the comment that usually when you first do someone you're really turned on. And I was, it just wouldnt grow.
>>
Buy and read the book 'She Comes First' like it is the fucking bible. This will literally change your sex life forever. My girlfriend now begs me for sex, same with my best friend's gf
>>
>>16466683
>Thanks, I just want to be enough
Then master foreplay. It is impossible to be disappointed in the sexual performance of someone who just made you orgasm six times and then pass out.
>>
>>16466678
THIS THIS THIS
>>
>>16467214
This is only a part of what 'She Comes First' teaches you how to do
>>
It is very, very common for the first sex between two people to not work out great. Especially if one or both are inexperienced.

Take your time, learn her body, get comfortable with sex and the fact that you're having it. If you're having trouble staying hard because you're freaking out, pull out and switch to some oral to really get her off. Make her orgasm first in other ways and there's no way she will be dissatisfied. And then it doesn't matter if you ejaculate quickly.

Sex is so much more than just sticking it in and thrusting. Use everything you have to your advantage. And you'll get more comfortable as you get practice.

If she can make herself orgasm through masturbation, have her do that while you're there. See what she does and copy it. If she hasn't, then learn her body together. You'll get it, if you experiment, keep trying, and just have fun.
>>
>>16467203
This is complete bait.
>>
Been with a few women, and not a single one has said anything negative about my below average dick.

>>16467214 this is exactly right
Get her off, and she won't care how big you are. Unless she's a truly heartless cunt
>>
>>16466663
So close to quints I came
>>
>>16466653
Give her an orgasm or two by hand or mouth before you even climb aboard. So if you last long enough to give her another it's a bonus, and if you don't you haven't cheated her.
>>
>>16466653
>>16466683
Sorry OP but she will leave you.

Ever read chloe? Or any of those mags aimed at women between 18-26?
They all say the same shit, never marry a guy with a small cock.

It's a sad reality, women are vain, if you tell someone you left a women because of a part of her body you'll be called a bigot etc but when it's the opposite way around it's acceptable, she'll most likely tell her friends too.

>>16466678
Female detected, don't listen to this poster everyone please report this post.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.