[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bunch of people in one of my class cheated on the last test by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1426565912563.jpg (13 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1426565912563.jpg
13 KB, 640x480
Bunch of people in one of my class cheated on the last test by having a copy of it beforehand. How do I go about snitching on them to the professor? My university email? A burner?

Normally I wouldn't give a shit, but the class has a curve and I gotta beat the average. Plus I'm a spiteful bastard and those assholes didn't share it with me
>>
Do you have proof that they cheated? If you do, just send it to him anonymously. Make a fake email account and send the proof to him.
>>
Snitches get stitches OP, nobody likes a tattle tail.
>>
bust those non-sharing arses
>>
First of all I will suggest you don't snitch because you could potentially get people kicked out of the university and they will have an extremely hard time with that on their permanent record(more so than you might think, the repercussions are big). However if you're set on doing this then I suggest you make a fake email account if you would like to remain anonymous. But just realize that you could ruin some careers is all I'm saying. Cheaters are not necessarily bad people, even if they are lazy.
>>
>>16467741
logically that just means less competition for the actual good workers/students if the lazy shitters get pruned out earlier.

plus when you're young life is all about fucking up. it will teach them good life lessons. But yeah OP needs proof

PS you are a good person anon; prime friend material. not joking.
>>
>>16467741
>kicked out of the university
Youd be amazed how hard that is
>permanent record
Not really a thing.

Cheaters deserve to get ratted out.
I mean there is cheating then cheating.

One time in uni i read through the back of an exam do to light and asked my friend the answers before i started thats fine. If they gkt last semesters exam and prof didn't change it thats on him. But plagerism or stealing an exam is not okay, and should result in a ban from acadamia IMO

Having said that, im familiar with curves. I usually honestly like to Cooperate with fellow students but if they held out giving you an answer key in the name of the curve then youd be obligated to fight dirty back anywah
>>
>>16467741
Surprisingly, there are repercussions if you're caught cheating. They chose to take the risk that they knew existed, and if OP rats on them then that's their problem.
>>
>>16467751
It's easier than you'd think. They could instantly fail the course as well as have their financial aid cut. Also if your professor takes action, cheating does go on your transcript which has a huge impact when transferring.
>>
>>16467777
>fail the course
Well yes. Thats not the same as getting kicked out. Just a few hundred dollars/hours on having to actually do the course.
>financial aid cut.
Makes sense, theyd rather invest in a non chearer
>>
If they would've shared with you, you would've abused it too. you should turn yourself in as well. stop being immature and only thinking about yourself. instead just study and you won't have to worry about the curve cause you'll be setting it. than you can just be an adult and just tell the Prof like a normal person cause he's not scary or special. Just a person with a pretty shitty job
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.