[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kinds of things should I do for the third "date"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
What kinds of things should I do for the third "date" with a girl off ok cupid? Preferably something that would have a higher chance of getting me laid. I can tell she likes me a lot, but I just get a little nervous around her so I haven't made a big move. Also the girl is a light skinned black girl is that matters
>>
File: jim.jpg (115 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
jim.jpg
115 KB, 435x435
>Also the girl is a light skinned black girl is that matters
>>
You need to take her somewhere where you can impress her and she can have fun, and then a half-assed reason why she should come back to your place.
>>
>>16466470
>so nerveus !11!
Man the fuck up, beta fag

>>16466479
What, nigger?
>>
>>16466572
What sort of place though?
>>
>>16466656
I don't know what your skills are and I don't know where her interests lie. That info recon was your task in the last two dates.
>>
>>16466675
She's just a typical girl. Likes starbucks/ the mall/partying. And I don't know what you mean by skills
>>
>>16466714
did you fucking talk to this girl at all on the dates or did you just fucking stare at her tits?
>>
>>16466741
mostly staring
>>
>>16466775
thats your problem pal, you need to chat and see what they like, you shouldve been asking what she likes, her hobbies, does she fucking bowl stupid shit man. get to know her, thats your homework pretty much, go on social media stalk her a bit now you beta and find out what she likes through her fb or twatter
>>
>>16467341
Doesn't have a facebook from what I've been able to see
>>
>>16467341
>women
>having actual interests or hobbies
>>
Why not ask her over for a movie?
>>
OP maybe shes there for the free food?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.