[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gf makes fun of you for frequenting circuits and go karting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Oppo PM-3.jpg (324 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Oppo PM-3.jpg
324 KB, 1000x1000
>tfw gf makes fun of you for frequenting circuits and go karting , owning own kart and gear
>>
It's childish but sounds pretty fun. Don't worry about what she thinks of it
>>
autism speaks
>>
Probably doing the usual female thing of envying how you have lots of fun and she doesn't.
>>
same here but its with laser tag
>>
>>16466533
I'm also going to bet on this.
She's teasing the entirety of the hobby not just one part of it.
>>
>>16466518
This.
>>
Go karting and >>16466548 laser tag are the fucking tits.
Don't listen to her bitching, have your fun. If it starts to annoy you or spoil your fun, tell her to cut it out, or you're going to have to cut her out of your life.
NEVER give up your hobbies because of a bitch.
>>
Damn I would love to go karting someday. It makes so much sense because I want the racecar-style experience without the cost of legit cars.

There is a very technical-looking race track not to far from me that does karting, but I've never taken the time to go.
>>
she's just jealous of your driving skills. she can't handle the corners
>>
>>16466332
either just being playfull
or needy for attention.
take her with you when you go karting.
Since most women's idea of a hobby is getting into consumerism and discussing colours, they don't understand mens hobbies.
>>
>>16467426
this, definetly don't ever consider giving up a hobby because of a bitch, there's a hundred percent chance that after shortly after selling your gear at shit prices your being dumped for being a weak doormat who gives up his passions for a bitch...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.