[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so fed up with my girlfriend smoking, it makes my blood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I'm so fed up with my girlfriend smoking, it makes my blood boil, especially at social events. Especially when she tells our daughter "Go be drug free", and I'm just like "Holy shit, are you serious right now?". What do I do, besides leaving, to make her stop? Give me something guys, anything. :/
>>
did she start smoking before or after you got into the relationship? because if it's before you pretty much fucked up right there
>>
Get over it or break up. Just like you can't make someone lose weight, you'll never win the fight against cigarettes.
>>
>>16466037

she smoked once in a blue moon. like, a pack could last a year. now she smokes every single day.
>>
usually people get this shit sorted out before they become committed senpai

unless she's blowing smoke in your daughter's face then you really have no right to complain at this point. Maybe you can talk to her about quitting but good luck with that.
>>
>>16466030
You met her like that though, dude. You were kissing all up on her mentholized lips. You put your sperm into her carcinogenic womb. You put your peen in her Joe Camel toe and NOW you want her to change?

Smoking is gross but you've already gave her the stamp of approval every day for several years. You're gonna need a good 5 years to help her stop. Don't be in a rush or hurt her over this.
>>
>>16466030
Try suicide.
>>
>>16466030
commit sudoku
>>
You should try asking her to talk to her doctor about it. Like real talk about what the risk is and what can be done to help her quit. It is her decision and you can't do anything more than get the best info in front of her. If she refuses to speak to her doctor about it, that's pretty irrational and you should be able to gain traction that way.
>>
Thats what you get for dating a single mother anon. Face it. She gets knocked up by a Chad at a party while drugged up with her friends. Doesnt know who the father is. She doesnt expect to change for you, listen to you nor appease to you. She wants you to support he child because that's her entitlement for being a strong mother and you best not cross her by disagreeing with her or something or else she has a whole load of friends that will heckle you and try to make you feel like the bad guy.
>>
>>16466059
This is complete bullshit, he has all the right to complain about what his wife is showing their daughter.
>>
>>16467043
Probably best answer and solution
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.