[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would a girl who recently started ignoring me after a week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: concerned.jpg (11 KB, 207x340) Image search: [Google]
concerned.jpg
11 KB, 207x340
Why would a girl who recently started ignoring me after a week of flirting and cutesy talk superlike me on tinder?

Is she fucking with me?
>>
>>16465872
Because you're a kek.
>>
>>16465876

Quite the opposite. She cheated on her bf with me
>>
Going out fishing then suddenly a whale appears so you abandon the little fish and go after the whale.
>>
>>16465876
*c u c k
>>
>>16465881

What
>>
>>16465872
>>16465880

Then she probably was considering breaking up with her bf, felt bad and went back to him, then remembered he's shit, and so now she is coming back into your orbit.

She's probably going to do this 1-3 more times, until she really gets tired of her BF, or if you speed up the process yourself.
>>
>>16465889

Well after she did that I sent her an "lol" through the tinder app and she responded similarly. So then I texted her thinking she was trying to be flirty but she didn't respond
>>
sometimes a left swipe at too much of an up-angle results in a super-like ;)
>>
>>16465872
>>16465900

Now she fucking liked an instagram photo of a tattoo I got.

whyyyyyyyy
>>
>>16465872
just ask her

'you fucking with me?'

you'll soon find out
>>
>>16466133

No I decided not text her at all anymore. I'm convinced she's just playing with me for some sick pleasure. If she ever hits me up I will hate fuck the shit out of her and then kick her out of my apartment
>>
>>16465887
You're the little fish. The whale is a better looking guy. You must be pretty dense, OP
>>
>>16466137
good man

she's bouncing between two dudes AND she cheated on her bf (irrelevant that it was with you, she is still a cheating scumbag)
>>
>>16466140
people dont exactly go fishing for wales though, do they?

also, in place where people tend to fish (lakes, rivers, some sort of seafront promenade) there are typically no wales.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.