[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apparently I'm not supposed to feel any anger or hatred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 320x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 320x300
Apparently I'm not supposed to feel any anger or hatred over recent events. How do I become unemotional like everyone else?
>>
Either recognize the lack of personal impact or, if you were personally impacted, concentrate more on those affected and not on the perpetrators.
>>
>>16465673
>if you were personally impacted, concentrate more on those affected and not on the perpetrators.
Bullshit, join the french foreign legion; they're about to destroy those responsible for the mass murders. Those ISIS dogs won't stop until they're put down.

If I was personally impacted by those extremist thugs, nothing would stop me from getting my revenge.
>>
>>16465691
>OP asks how to become emotional
>Be emotional
You're like a Sith with poor reading comprehension.
>>
>>16465701
Emotion has nothing to do with it, it's logical to stop them before they harm someone else.
>>
>>16465709
>Emotion has nothing to do with it
>Entire thread predicated on a question of emotions
Do you even read m8
>>
>>16465669
>this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YSozbfIQbY
>>
Terrorism has become such a fucking buzzword it's insane.

to answer your question, know that we (America) fund our military and the NSA out the ass, so chances are none of this will impact you.
>>
>>16465715
That's kind of it, though, isn't it? I keep seeing people say not to focus on the terrorism (which I guess is tacit approval?) or to respond to hate with hate. A lot of people seem more concerned with the threat of racism than for the victims or their families. It's a weird detachment. I guess they're all Jedi?
>>
>>16465734
It's increasingly coming to the point where most of us (save for the bleeding hearts) get it now. No more "extremism," no more "radicals," no more "turrisms." No more qualifiers. It sucks, they suck and we're fucking sick of it.

It's so far even beyond racism anymore. I mean, would you call our hatred of meningitis speciesist? Our frustration with cancer cellulist? We're miles past prejudice. It's outright unacceptable to most people at this rate.

So yeah, it's time to detach from the active hatred. It's time to spend our energy on the victims because we don't need to inform anyone anymore. Rallies accomplish nothing. Fuck them, fuck them all with AIDS dicks, we're done.

The Jedi don't actively hate the Sith, right? They don't sit there in their councils making podcasts about how shitty the Sith are. It's just a calm, peaceful acceptance that they must be destroyed.
>>
>>16465669
Just remember anon, for every "innocent westerner" that's killed, 1000 innocent "shitskins" have been killed.

Oh but you're a racist so you don't value anyone but yourself as a human... yeah, kill yourself.
>>
File: 1445628975445.jpg (109 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
1445628975445.jpg
109 KB, 500x678
>>16465669
If terrorism had no religion then athiests would be killing people everywhere.

This is some dumb ass shit.
>>
>>16465669
>Terrorism has no religion.

Except the large majority of it is perpetrated by Islamic extremists. Politically correct nonsense...
>>
>>16466245
>implying 3rd world lives matter
>>
>>16465669
It's natural to feel anger and hatred, there's nobody who wouldn't want to slt terrorist throats at the moment. But hatred has never affected history in any constructive way, and there isn't anything extreme we can do that won't turn our own nations into totalitarian regimes. Don't feed the trolls.
>>
>>16466245
>Just remember anon, for every "innocent westerner" that's killed, 1000 innocent "shitskins" have been killed.
And why should that be any deterrent? Nearly all of the people you used that ugly term to describe were killed by the very same people we are going up against. The ridiculous mental gymnastics you go through to try and put that blood on our hands is irrelevant: THEY made the choice to kill, THEY are the ones pulling the triggers, and THEY are the ones doing this at no prompting of any kind from us. We have not been saints by any stretch of the imagination, but in this, we are blameless.

We do not advocate war against Daesh because they call themselves Muslims. We do not advocate war against Daesh because they are of another race. We advocate war against Daesh because they are evil. Plain and simple. They are a cancer on humanity that must be exterminated, for the sake of the good people of the world, of all races and creeds.
>>
>>16465669

Why do you even care, did they blow up your dog or something?

You're getting upset about something that had literally no real tangible impact on you. It's worse than getting emotional because your favorite Nascar driver lost.

>b... but starving African kids!!

That sucks but we both know that coming up with economic disease screening strategies is a lot less fun than shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>16466264
>If terrorism had no religion then athiests would be killing people everywhere.
Like the various militant Buddhist sects of southeast Asia? Many of them are atheist. That has not stopped them from killing.
>>
>>16466640
>but in this, we are blameless.

yeah the american government hasn't been funding every islamic uprising since before the gulf war, creating the necessary power vacuums and arming militants in order to create enough chaos to continuously profit from through contracting
>>
>>16465669

/sarcasm, OP?
>>
You have the right to feel any way you like and no one can take that away from you. However, it's always important to keep a level head and understand the issue. Reactionaries in France are calling for war with ISIS, but would you say that's the right option? I wouldn't.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.