[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/. I think I may have sexually assaulted a friend last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: yZthyFx.jpg (66 KB, 500x517) Image search: [Google]
yZthyFx.jpg
66 KB, 500x517
Hi /adv/. I think I may have sexually assaulted a friend last night at a party. I feel really, really awful about it, and I don't know how/if to go about apologizing to her. I also don't want to lose any friends who might hear about it and decide I'm a scumbag. What do I do?
>>
>>16465412
what did you do exactly?

>I also don't want to lose any friends who might hear about it and decide I'm a scumbag

You are a scumbag if you assaulted her, that's not up the discussion
>>
>>16465412
>if
Of course you fucking apologise to her you shitbag
>>
>>16465419
There was this dance floor set up in the basement of the house, and I was dancing in a circle with some friends. She was next to me, and at one point I thought she started rubbing up on me, so I put my hand on her hip to start dancing with her. She immediately pulled it off and walked away.
>>
Aqua shock start glow in the dark shark
>>
>>16465431
OH MY GOD THE HORROR relax nerd that wasn't sexual assault.
>>
>>16465431
that's not sexual assault but a guy that got turned down for a dance partner. Did you grab her ass or tits or rub your peepee on her? Hell you can bet when she goes to the club she's rubbing her ass on every hard dick in the place.
>>
>>16465468
This

She let you know she didn't want it and stopped you. No harm no foul
>>
>>16465468
>>16465479
I mean, there are theoretically worse things I could have done, but I still feel shitty about it and she probably felt super violated. Hence why I'm wondering if I should apologize
>>
>>16465431
You'd only make it worse and more cringe by apologizing. Just put it in a drawer in your thoughts. The one that you never open for embarrassment.
>>
>>16465491
No no no. Don't do that. If you do, you both would have to relive that experience. Joke about it... but like a month from now. Not immediately. Be self deprecating, like "damn, I didn't know I was such a bad dancer".

That will make her and yourself more comfortable with the situation. I learned it in speech class. It's called an "icebreaker".
>>
>>16465431
> puts hands on hips
> thinks its sexual assault

top kek bawhahahahaha
>>
>>16465491
>she probably felt super violated
why? thats how things get going with girls. sometimes you lose of course but thats the game
>>
>>16465491
Make a youtube video of yourself explaining everything, then post it here. The youtube cringe montages need more fodder.
>>
>>16465514
Technically, in the workplace, this would be considered sexual assault. However, you have to determine the circumstances and setting of the instance. It was a dancefloor, and the OP thought she was making moves/being receptive. She wasn't, she stopped him, he didn't pursue it further. Thus no sexual assault.

I would suggest not apologizing though. It's pretty beta and can be misconstrued as further pursuing the girl. Just chill.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.