[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was recording a video on her phone and afterwards wanted to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: plsno.gif (438 KB, 320x229) Image search: [Google]
plsno.gif
438 KB, 320x229
I was recording a video on her phone and afterwards wanted to see how it turned out (as you do) so went into her APPs trying to find it.
Well, i came across a 'sextape' of her and her ex instead. I only seen about 4-5 seconds worth before dropping the phone in horror.
She was with me at the time and became unsettled pretty quickly when she saw my face. I tend to go super quiet when i'm upset so she started panicking asking "what did i see?", then after a few minutes she said "oh.. i think i know what you it is". (She was correct FYI).

When we eventually talked it out i tried my best to be accepting & she was great at appreciating how i would be feeling after seeing something like that. She assured me that she doesn't feel anything for her ex any more and truly believed she deleted the video a long time ago.

If this was all there was to it i wouldn't be making this post but if you read what i've written again, you'll see she contradicted herself.
How did she know what i had found if she honestly thought it was deleted?

So now i'm hella insecure and worried she's lying.
Her ex left the picture as i entered. My point; there could be lingering feelings there.

Do i have any right to be upset about all this? I don't want to bring it up with her again because if i'm wrong it's basically like saying "i'm really insecure and clearly don't trust you".

>We're both in early twenties
>She's my first GF
>I love her

You guys are usually super cool or super retarded here and I'm genuinely worried about this.. so if you could be the former, that'd be swell.

TL;DR
Found video of gf and her ex having sex. She claims she deleted it. Not sure i believe her.
>>
It's over, just leave dude.

You already got your dick wet, don't take this any further unless you wanna poor more gasoline on the inferno that will be the pain of your first break up.

End it now.
>>
She's lying. Move on.
>>
>>16465056
>I was recording a video on her phone and afterwards wanted to see how it turned out (as you do)
You asked for it the fuck you were doing on her phone anyhow.
>>
>>16465056
Big deal.
You found an old video.
If that's the issue you would be crazy to end a relationship that is good in other ways over it.
C'mon now.
>>
>>16465170
Yeah, nah.
>>
Uh, yeah. Even if you try to accept that, that shit will stay with you forever.
>>
>>16465056
how long she been your "gf"?
>>
>>16465056
Really doesn't matter if she thought she deleted it or not she didn't and I think any normal person would find it unsettling to see their partner fucking someone else. That doesn't mean she is fucking him now or that she will. I would be concerned how many of these video's her ex has on his phone and when one of those might show up on the internet.
>>
>>16465056
>truly believed she deleted the video a long time ago
how long is a long time OP? A month, 6 months a couple years? If it was a couple years did she buy a new phone and the video was transferred to the new one.
>>
>>16465311
Yeah, i'm pretty gutted i seen what i seen. Made me feel physically sick at the time.

>>16465334
I'm pretty nervous that this could happen. That would seriously fucking suck.

>>16465346
She said it was made roughly 2 years ago, i have no idea how old her phone is.
>>
>>16465056
>How did she know what i had found if she honestly thought it was deleted?
Well she saw you watch it for five seconds and then drop the phone in horror. She's probably never had anything else on there that could possibly cause such a reaction. So even if she 'truly believed' she had deleted it, she might still figure that that's what you saw. Especially if she's not great with technology, or she's experienced things not being deleted properly before.

From her perspective, trying to figure out what you'd seen, the possibility that the video was still there might have seemed unlikely. But if she couldn't think of any other possible explanations for your reaction, then what else would she have thought?
>>
Yeah, its pretty hard to fuck up deleting something, she's definitely bullshitting you. That and her self contradiction and being freaked out at you seeing something on her phone rather than just being confused by your reaction seals it.

I would just end it. Its pretty clear cut.
>>
>>16465374
bingo
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.