[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help guys. >girl and I went out for a few months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1440422366061.jpg (78 KB, 680x486) Image search: [Google]
1440422366061.jpg
78 KB, 680x486
I need your help guys.

>girl and I went out for a few months a few years ago
>I was crazy about her. Led to me being really clingy.
>she breaks up with me
>remain friends though and end up going to the same uni
>Fast forward to a few months ago
>she's acting really weird around me. Constantly flirting.
>end up making out at a party
>been texting each other since
>conversations last for hours. Just constant jokes and flirting
>go to party last night
>she's invited but her friends aren't so she stays home
>spend the whole evening snapchatting each other anyway
>eventually ask her what she's doing this weekend
>she just says some schoolwork
>I'm pretty drunk so I respond with "and a hot date with me"
>she just says "you're a terrible person"

What do? I feel like she was just joking around (she knew I was drunk and her response was similar to the tone of a lot of our texts). Should I ask her out properly or has she already rejected me? Fuck I'm so autistic.
>>
>>16465024
Fuck that cunt. You are just a back up in case all the other dicks she has tasted are a bit more salty.
What better at uni than having a back up. Seriously man fuck that bitch be fucking free.
>>
Continue as if her last text didn't happen. Consider it a shit test.

Ask when is she free to <insert do something fun>

See what happens.
>>
>>16465036
This girl has literally never had a boyfriend. Shes obssessed with schoolwork. She hadn't even kissed anyone until we went out those years ago. She hasn't been with anyone since.

>>16465048
Should I ask her if she wants to go out or just tell her I'm taking her out and maybe seem more confident?
>>
>>16465069
no dude, like >>16465048 said, pretend like the last text didn't happen. Spark a new topic. If she's really mad you really shouldn't even be wasting your time. It's just a fucking joke
>>
>>16465236
This anon gets it.

New topic.
If you want to be assertive, phrase it like "I was thinking we should go and see the so-and-so, maybe grab som sushi or whatever. When are you free this weekend?"

It's not a question, you don't ask if she wants to, and it's not a direct order, you're just sharing your thoughts. If she declines, say something like "no worries, I just thought to let you know. Have a good week x"

Outcome-independent.
>>
>>16465262
Got it. Was thinking of going "All jokes aside what are you doing this Saturday. I was thinking we should go so and so and get dinner afterwards."

Sound alright? I'm really shit at this stuff.
>>
>>16465327
>Sound alright? I'm really shit at this stuff.
do it!
>>
>>16465327
Nearly perfect.

Instead of "what are you doing", ask "when are you free" - less pressure on her to inform you about what's essentially none of your business.

Instead of "dinner" just say "get some food" - makes it seem less of a formal thing.

No matter what you do on the date, should you bag one, make sure to build attraction with her. You know the drill, right?
>>
>>16465353
>>16465395
Done. Cheers bros. I know the drill on dates yeah, it's just different with this girl.
>>
report back anons r curious!
>>
>>16465476
She said she likes me but doesn't think we should go out. Oh well. At least I know now. Can get on with other stuff.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.