[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to go have sex for the first time in my life,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 460x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 460x601
I'm about to go have sex for the first time in my life, how do I make sure it's pleasurable for the girl AND me?

Also... How to kiss?
>>
>>16464867
Don't go too fast with anything, or rough. Unless she's asking of course.

Kiss slowly at first, use your lips a lot. Some girls like a lot of tongue, while others don't care for it so it's usually best, after you've been lip kissing for a bit, to just lick her lips a little, or gently press your tongue against her lips as your kissing. If she opens her mouth, play with her tongue gently but don't shove your whole tongue in her mouth. A lot of people don't like that on a first encounter, but if they do they will let you know. Gentle nibbles on the bottom lip is also nice.

Lots of foreplay is always nice. Caressing her back, arms, legs. Kissing her collarbone, neck, nibbling on earlobes. Most of this will come naturally as you get going, but lots of foreplay and touching and such is usually the key.

Of course sometimes you both just want to jump right into it, which is fine and by all means fun. Afterwords though, when your both cuddling, try the gentle caressing and nibbling and such for a fun round two ;)
>>
File: 1384362201447.png (39 KB, 575x350) Image search: [Google]
1384362201447.png
39 KB, 575x350
>>16464867
Ignore
>>16464883(inexperienced)

Prep before sex:
>jerk off -last longer
>eat a lot of carbs-more stamina
>eat dark chocolate -better erection
When you kiss her do not try to force tongue right away taste her mouth first and suck on her lips. Try to start this while standing up and as you are kissing her grope her ass make sure you get your hand under her ass where it curves in at the bottom and play with it. This is a very sensitive spot for women and will make her very wet. You can start to kiss her neck lightly now and gauge her reaction. Make sure not to grope her too hard in the moment of lust. As you kiss her neck use your natural hornyness and maybe maybe take a light bite and go back to kissing her.
During this kissing phase after you have gotten her super wet start to play with her pussy. It helps if you washed your hands before hand and have short fingernails. This part is very important since it will give you an idea on how to give her a proper orgasm. First touch her pussy from outside her clothes. She may push you away when you try to get in but don't worry as long as she seems comfy and not bothered it's part of the game. Once you get actually in her pants (remember to keep kissing her though out this phase) start to explore her pussy with one finger. Curve that finger up ward(or down ward depending on the pussy) and look for a small bump inside you will know you found it because she will react very strongly when you paly with it. This is the womans g-spot remember where it is when you are fucking and you can make her come without a doubt.
Once you have explored the pussy and are comfortable with pussy play you can not go on to the main even unless you would like to foreplay more .
If she is a virgin make sue you don't act too wild if she has had sex before you can kinda just go in. Don't forget the condom while you fuck make sure that you remeber where her g-spot is and fuck her accordingly. cont..
>>
Its your first
Relax youl know what to do
>>
>>16464883
>>16464934
What's the best position for beginners?
>>
>>16464953
Missionary for the sole purpose of procreation. Doggy style is easy as well. Ask her to ride you. These are all very basic. Unless you're going all Kama Sutra on her you'll likely not pick a position that would be better or worse than any other.
>>
>>16464953
I would say let her choose, but honestly just watch her body language and keep communication open. If she doesn't look like she's enjoying something, ask her if she wants to try a different position or chance something.

Don't think too hard while your getting into it though, because you want to enjoy it and not stress yourself out with doubtful thoughts.
>>
File: 313323.jpg (16 KB, 478x274) Image search: [Google]
313323.jpg
16 KB, 478x274
>>16464934
If you have a short dick here are two things to try
>1. Get her on top
>2. push her legs up so the are resting on your shoulders while fucking this gives the deepest pen with a man on top.

If you have a skinny dick here are some things as well.
>Fuck her while she lays down sideways and you are behind her it will make her pussy tighter .
>Always aim for the g-spot

If your dick is kinda big get some lube and special condoms trust me you don't want to feel a condom that's too small it's very painful and WILL fuck up your erection while you have it on.

If you are close to cumming and she has not yet pull it out and finger her g-spot to orgasm and continue to fuck her once you calm down. This skill turns you from a 2 pump chump to someone who takes forever to finish and as you get experience you will last longer and longer with less need to use the skill. Remember to look up positions and switch around. Once you get comfortable don't worry about being too gentle really fucking really pound her g-spot and stir her up.

>P.s. Remember it's polite to make her cum from foreplay before sex. The more times you make a woman orgasm the better sex partner they become.

Hope you have fun man remember to jerk it before hand so you don't finish too quickly. First time is always kinda fast. I fucked the last gf I had to 8 squirting orgasms after which she broke down into tears and fell asleep so take my advice as you will.
>>
>>16464953
If the girl is a virgin and it won't fir? On top other wise missionary until you really get to explore the girls body. Don't be afraid to switch up if you get the urge tho.
>>
>>16464950
>My gf never orgasms
Don't make that his problem too.
>>
>>16464966
>>16464966
> tfw I have a skinny 5.5
Is there any specific advice for me man?
>>
>>16464867
Another thing to remember is that many women have a hard time cumming from just sex alone and NEED the help of a vibrating toy, or more clitoris play. Don't feel ashamed if you can't make her cum, especially on the first go around. Also, the g-spot is relative from women to women. For some it's a very sensitive and pleasurable spot, while for others (like myself), it just doesn't have as much feeling.

I also have a very difficult time cumming from sex alone and have only did it maybe twice in the seven years that I've been sexually active. Both of those times I had a lot of foreplay and mental stimulation going on, but the rest of the time I need a toy or a lot of clitoris stimulation.

Which, I feel like I need to point out, is a very sensitive area and you shouldn't be too rough with it. Cup your hand over it and gently rub up and down instead of trying to use your thumb. It's very easy to mess up using fingers or thumb directly on the clit because it can be too rough and quickly go from "Oh my god that feels amazing" to "Ouch, please stop"

Oral is always appreciated as well! But I personally think, if you are going to perform oral, the women should be willing to give back as well. Otherwise that shit ain't fair in my opinion.
>>
File: 888237-prinny_ahem_super.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
888237-prinny_ahem_super.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
>>16464993
Not a problem if you know how to use it.
Best positions for you are these.
>Get her on top
This will giver her control of her own orgasm your job here is to thrust up and not cum. If she does not know how to ride yet then make her lean forward so her elbows are supporting her and fuck her like crazy. You will notice that you not only go in a lot deeper but will be able to go a bit faster. She will love it and will start to move with you the hard part here is not cumming.

>Get her legs on your shoulders
This will make you go in as deep as possible the whole 5.5 inches will go in and she will feel every part. Not suggested with small girls as this really will hurt a woman with a short vaginal canal. But the length is usually around 6inches so you should be ok.

>lay her down side ways and fuck her from the back .
This one is very good because even a beginner can start to play with the clit at the same time as fucking and she will love it. This will make her vagina feel much tighter and your dick feel much bigger. It might be awkward finding the hole since you can't see but once you get it in and start pounding her you can tell how much she likes it.

>Lay her down flat with her butt up and then lay on top of her and put you dick in her pussy
This on may be a bit difficult to figure out at first but is really fun it will make you both feel longer and the widest possible. just lay her down on her stomach and get her to open her legs a bit and then lay down on top of her and shove it inside of her pussy. It will feel tight and good as hell and i suggest you master this one if you can hit her g-spot at the sametime while fucking her you will make her orgasm mulitple times for sure. (assuming you can hold back from cumming)

I just gotta warn you these skills may make fucking more enjoyable for both of you but they each have a risk of making you cum faster. You can only get past this with the skill i mentioned earlier and experience.
>>
>>16465001
>Only cum 2 times without a toy in seven years.
Sounds like over stimulation caused your nerves to be less sensitive over time. Never heard that before.
>>
>>16465043
Jesus christ you sound like a cocky son-of-a-bitch.

Have you ever actually made a women cum? Or did they all fake it so you wouldn't feel bad about yourself?

Most girls don't cum that easy from sex and your setting this guy up for a long run of insecure thoughts.
>>
>>16465055
No, they are very fucking sensitive, trust me. It's just my clit doesn't get much attention from straight sex.

I probably should have elaborated a bit more, I have cum more than a few times when my partner was eating me out or paying special attention to my clit, but from just straight -sex-, no.
>>
>>16465065
Cocky? If I was cocky i would not spend the time to research all this shit. Sex for me has always been about making the girl cum that's it. several of my positions are ripped straight from karma sutra not made up shit for this post I have tested each. I have said several times the first time is fast and you only get better from exp. These are just things i have learned and experimented with and have worked for me. If you don't believe me just try them. My last gf always made a mess so im not too worried about faking at this point.
But as I said if you are having a difficult time making a girl cum then try some of the things I listed. I know i was not always good at sex and even now i would like to improve but sex is not about being cool it's about making your partner feel good and really enjoying that.
>>
>>16465073
So there are two types of orgasms a woman can enjoy.
>!. clitoral orgasms
You know what this is I won't go into detail
>2. vaginal orgasm
It sounds like you are lacking this from what I have read and been told it's a much better orgasm and also longer lasting. This is generally harder to get due to the vagina lacking the amount of nervs that the clitoris has.
Also there is mixed but whatever.
It really seems like women have more fun reading this kinda stuff.
>>
>>16465098
Huh...vaginal orgasm is probably what I had those two times then, because I remember distinctly it always being the mental state that tipped me over the edge. I was VERY into it at those moments and my partner said and did something that I found VERY fucking sexy, and I just exploded. It was amazing.

So maybe I should be asking for more foreplay now? More mental play?
>>
>>16465098
> >!. clitoral orgasms
W-what are those?
>>
>>16465106
Yea it can be very crazy I've once heard a girl say something like " It felt like my heart would explode i was too dizzy" something like that. You should find that thing you like for me it's seeing my partner happy. For you it may be dirty talk or something else. But damn that's crazy men seem so sex starved but from what I've heard and what you just told me right now sex genuinely seems to feel better for women.
>>
File: 1436939276593.gif (2 MB, 500x222) Image search: [Google]
1436939276593.gif
2 MB, 500x222
>>16465112
>>
>>16465124
See, I hear that a lot, about sex feeling better for women, and I always think maybe the orgasm feels better, but why is does the guy not feel just as good in different ways?

Like, to me, I feel like my man should have JUST as much enjoyment from sex as I'm having. I will dirty talk for him, give him a BJ, massage with baby oil as foreplay, whatever feels good to him at the moment. I think it's sort of a myth that guys can't enjoy it just as much, and if they aren't feeling that good then I think the women is either not trying hard enough, or the guy isn't letting the women try things.

And what I mean by not letting the women try things is little things that many guys think is unmanly or gay, (like having a little finger play in their ass, or pegging for some), or maybe even being to scared of their balls being played with.

All those things can feel amazing, especially if you have good communication in the bedroom and can trust your partner completely.
>>
>>16465144
You are right at the end of the day it comes down to good communication. You seem like a good partner but not all women have that mindset. Maybe men don't have the same type of orgasm but having a partner willing to do different things and make you feel good can do the same job. Just never felt like my heart was about too pop or like i was going to faint from sex though.
>>
>>16465173
Then you haven't had a partner drive you up the wall yet. Find a girl that isn't a whore, but a slut that enjoys sex and loves giving back and is confident in herself. It took my five years to get this good with my partner, and I'm still improving, but yes. You should experience that at least once in your life.

Because the other side of that is that when you have a partner that wants to make you feel good, then you want to give back to them FOR making you feel good. So it creates this nice cycle of wanting to please each other.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.