[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've really made an effort these last two years trying to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1440012882899.jpg (42 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1440012882899.jpg
42 KB, 472x472
I've really made an effort these last two years trying to meet women, and I mean literally a lot. However, I'm starting to feel a bit disillusioned with the whole idea of meeting someone because my efforts haven't proven successful.

I just can't fucked to try anymore, because I get knocked down every time I try.

I wish I were born asexual.
>>
>>16464794
(Continue) I'm 26, I have my own place and a well paid job. However, I feel like my life is still falling apart. I worry for my future in regards to women.
>>
Please give advice on to switch off from women.
>>
>>16464805
>I have my own place and a well paid job.

I thought that was all you needed. Fuck now I'm worried...
>>
>>16464986
That's what I thought. Seems like women in Wales are really picky.
>>
>>16465045
why not just shag sheep then?
>>
>>16464794
Your post reeks of desperation, self-loathing and anxiety. If this is how you are coming across to women, you are fucked.

I guess I will use you as a cautionary tale for the kids out there: dont wait til you are 24 to learn how to talk to women, start when you are 12. It is harder than learning Mandarin.

As for you , give it 3 years and they will start divorcing and being more desperate and then you will be in good shape
>>
>>16465045
Woman want a man that's tall, handsome and muscular. Having a well paying job doesn't increase your desirability as much as you think.
>>
>>16465505
Not even.

Women want men who know how to talk to them, provides value and builds attraction.
>>
upload a pic of your face
>>
>>16465505
see >>16465527
Have you ever seen a moderately attractive girl walking around with a lard? I have, and let me tell you, it isn't because she thinks his fatness is sexy.
>>
>>16465227
>judging people through text
Kill yourself faggot, you aren't a psychic, you're some literal faggot sitting on his computer thinking he's in a position to give others advice.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.