[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do men have friendships with each other? How do I make male friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: grooming.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
grooming.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
Do men have friendships with each other?

How do I make male friends?
>>
Regularly strike up conversation with men you often see.
>>
>>16464179
It's rude to talk to strangers where I'm from.

Only creepy old men hitting on teenage girls do that.
>>
>>16464181
I guess it depends where you're from and what you do, then. Coworkers and classmates were really what I was talking about.
>>
>>16464183
Eastern Europe.

I don't have male classmates. There used to be one last year but considering she wears a skirt and a female name now, I'm guessing that one doesn't count.
>>
>>16464186
wow. sorry, as an Amerifat I'm not sure how to go about this one.
>>
>>16464181
where do you live?
in germany?
>>
>>16464186
what about penpal?
>>
File: really.png (102 KB, 746x717) Image search: [Google]
really.png
102 KB, 746x717
>>16464225
>germany
>eastern europe
>>
>>16464252
> europe
> not eastern europe.
Everything's going to be fire.
>>
>>16464186
>female classmates everywhere

Sounds like heaven, go bone them all
>>
>>16464270
Literally 60% of them are lesbians and in polyamoristic relationships with each other.

One of the bisexuals is my flatmate and I don't want a live-in girlfriend (especially knowing that I'd be her third boyfriend and the only one of them without a car. And one of them wants to fuck me, too), and the other one is a giant girl scout horse girl. Imagine one of those girls who are obsessed with horses, except that she's 21 and not 12, and fucking huge. Like, over six feet tall.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.