[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you talk about when you have nothing left to say? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: gloves_by_kr0npr1nz-d99wdpv (1).jpg (139 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
gloves_by_kr0npr1nz-d99wdpv (1).jpg
139 KB, 894x894
What do you talk about when you have nothing left to say?

It's been a really long time that I've had nothing all that interesting to say to my boyfriend, it's like we have nothing to talk about anymore.
I hate silences so I just end up talking about myself and desu I'm really sick of it.

We go to college every day together and see each other every day, it's gotten really wearisome.

Just there's literally nothing else to say.
>>
what is it with women and the constant talking

why not just lie next to each other in silence, enjoy each other company in the dark quiet night
>>
File: image.png (694 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
694 KB, 1334x750
Fear of running out of things to talk about is actually what kept me from ever pursuing a relationship. I am really interested in this.
>>
>>16464125
this guy though, he's my best friend. I've known him for 2 years. I spend nearly all my time with him, I've lived with him for 3 weeks before we got together. I see him for at least 2 hours a day. So yea. I'm sure though with a relationship where you see each other less it'll be fine.
He's a really sweet guy that I don't think would mind all that much, but it just is all beginning to feel so fake and unnatural.
>>
>>16464125
my life story
>>
You can say whatever is on your mind. If what's on your mind is inappropriate then you need to say it anyways to end your miserable so called relationship
>>
make an effort to do things without each other, then talk about that? idk.
>>
>>16464107

You don't talk, you just sit with each other in silence. You'll know if it's right or not after that.
>>
don't talk, ask.
or cuddle in silence.
>>
>>16464107
>What do you talk about when you have nothing left to say?

Nothing. If you try to force your way out of an awkward silence, you just end up making it worse. Maybe you guys should consider spending LESS time together. No matter how good a relationship is, going to college together every day is straining
>>
>>16464233
But how if no matter what, we'll see each other anyway?
>>
>We go to college every day together and see each other every day, it's gotten really wearisome.
you answered your own thread already, you spend "too much" time together
although every couple gets to that point sooner or later
i'd suggest talking to him about it, ask him if it bothers him if you sometims dont talk as much
if it doesnt, im sure you'll feel less awkward when theres a silence gap next time
>Just there's literally nothing else to say.
focus on enjoying each others company
>>
>>16464107
Cool art OP. Looks kind realistic from afar.
>>
>>16464107

There is always something more to say. There is always something about them you don't know.

Feeling like there's "no more to say" is a symptom of:

1. Spending a bit too much time together
2. You, and your own insecurities, sabotaging a good relationship
>>
You don't have to talk. Being comfortable with silence is a sign of closeness with your partner, maybe you should just try shutting the fuck up and enjoying it?

this is why I can't have female friends.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.