[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met a married milf at the gym a few months ago. We make out,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: Deauxma-Mutter_Erde_fec.jpg (152 KB, 1004x1199) Image search: [Google]
Deauxma-Mutter_Erde_fec.jpg
152 KB, 1004x1199
I met a married milf at the gym a few months ago. We make out, sometimes she lets me finger her, but she just likes to give me blowjobs. She never wants me to fuck her or give her oral. I thought she wanted to take it slow, but i have 3 months just getting blowjobs from her. This is common?
>>
In cheating relationships, it can be. She is either positioning herself for denying to her husband that she had sex, ala Bill Clinton, or just really likes feeling sexy.
>>
>>16463709
is there a way to make it happen?
>>
File: 07201.gif (5 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
07201.gif
5 KB, 100x100
>>16463717
I doubt it. Cheaters are motivated by particular things, and it's usually not sex. Paradoxical, huh?
>>
File: 1423810941679.jpg (63 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1423810941679.jpg
63 KB, 640x427
You're both terrible people.

Thanks for essentially bragging on /adv/
>>
>>16463736
that is frustrating :/
>>
>>16463738
not bragging, people have sex, get over it
>>
File: 120px-Yatagarasu_A.jpg (4 KB, 120x112) Image search: [Google]
120px-Yatagarasu_A.jpg
4 KB, 120x112
>>16463738
Ah well, it's because I'm an oldfag.
>>
File: 200px-16ura_kiku.svg.png (20 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
200px-16ura_kiku.svg.png
20 KB, 200x200
>>16463741
Just keep telingl her how sexy she is, see how it goes.
>>
>>16463697

It is not common, but if you keep making variations of this thread it may be.
>>
>>16463761
No variations. Just that. She sucks (so sweet) then leaves.
>>
>>16463745
But this is cheating. Not a cool move.
>>
>>16463803
>
i know, i feel so bad. but when she is giving me a head, i want to fuck her, and she never wants
>>
>>16463805
Had a few of those too.

Some women are like that, they want to be desired but control how much they give up. BJs are not giving up her body and she's enjoying pleasuring you in return for your pursuit.

Just enjoy it. Keep telling her how much you want her to keep her interested.
>>
>>16463805
Don't worry about feeling bad. It has nothing to do with anybody but you two at that moment.
>>
Tease her dumb ass don't just get your dicked sucked.

Kiss her and touch her body slowly play with her inner thighs

don't pinch the nips lightly rub them slowly kiss her and work it downward.

Then after all that put the tip of your dick and rub it on her pussy clothes or no clothes.
>>
>>16463805
Fuck you asshole. Have some fucking morals about you like a real fucking man would not some faggot that fucks married women. Next time you see you tell her she is a fucking degenerate skank that dosent deserve a fucking marrige. And also fucking neck yourself. Fuckwits like you are whats wrong with the world.
>>
>>16463805

Just enjoy it - fuck these assholes who judge you too. You don't have an obligation to anyone. She's the one that isn't supposed to be cheating, the onus is on her to not be a slut. If it wasn't you, she'd be sucking off some other guy. The only difference is that you're now +1 BJ
>>
>>16464279
He's not the one in the wrong though. She's cheating on her husband, he's getting his dick sucked. You're probably the type of guy that would attack the dude who's boning your wife if you ever caught them.
>>
>>16464279
Nah it's the husbands fault you have to make the bitch full with your dick man.

This bitch is a hoe but where helping op so get over it white knight,
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 640x960
>>16464279
Damn dude. Tell them how you really feel. Sounds like someone has been cheated on before.

OP I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. It's her that's married. Not you. Take what you can.
>>
>>16464269
>Then after all that put the tip of your dick and rub it on her pussy clothes or no clothes.

do you think he wants to get friction burn?
>>
shes keking you son.

shes old, knows that shes losing her value so shes 'putting you on her leash' until she finds a better man to let him fuck her.

3 months with only a blowjob? why the fuck are you even dealing with this shit. You do realise you can find someone that will let you fuck her in every hole possible within a day of dating? Why are you so invested in someone that wont give you what you want? you just got sunk-cost fallacy'ed man.
>>
>>16464395
Nigga you got clothes leave them on and poke her with your boner.

if no clothes then you tease her with the tip fake like your going to stick it in and make her want the d.
>>
>>16464399
Yea this dudes on the money op.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.