[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good lines on picking up women ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 640x641) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 640x641
by lines i sorta mean the basic conversation starters ?
>>
Tell her you have upgraded your virus protection on your computer and want to use it
>>
Ask if you can be her derivative and lie tangent to her curves.
>>
"Do you work at an orphanage by any chance? Cause I wanna give you kids."

"I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. You're making all the other women here look bad."
>>
Lol come on guys bs aside , i use the common ones.
Hey , hows it going
Names _____
Whats going on with you

And after that i usually have nothing , unless its a special girl who actually has some convo of herself.
>>
>>16463569
When has one of those worked?
>>
Hey, nice shoes. Wanna fuck?
>>
Any other ones ?
>>
>>16463574

The 2nd one has actually worked for me irl. All you need is a laugh and that's when you introduce yourself.

The shitty line is just there to see if they have a sense of humor.
>>
>>16463571

So it's not the conversation starters you need, but rather, tips on how to talk to women? Because that's pretty much all you need to start a conversation.
>>
>With confidence

Go up to a girl, tell her you got something for her. Proceed to act like you're pulling something from your pocket (without actually having anything in your hand).

When she holds out her hand for the mystery prize, meet her eyes and put your hand in hers and stroke it down to the tips of her fingers. Then introduce yourself.
>>
>>16463666

ew that's fucking weird
>>
>>16463666
Classy as fuck.
>>
>>16463666

i cringed from imagining someone actually doing that
>>
>>16463666
I've got a friend that actually fucking does this shit. He just doesn't give a fuck, and sometimes it actually works. Ain't like he gets the cops called on him either. He's moderately attractive, but can be wildly charismatic at most times.

I've also known people that have done shit like this and I don't even want to think about it

Anyway OP, a good way to hedge your bets is to look for girls that are likely to share your interests. For example, it is sometimes easy to tell when a girl is likely to be into the same sorts of music that I am. Sometimes it's easy to tell that she likes to read. That sorta thing.

Once you're talking about something you both like, shit brah. You're probably both having a good-ass time already!

Course, you should keep in mind that I don't know your specific intent here; if you have one. I dunno if you're looking for some strange poon or if you're looking for a qt3.14 gf. I don't reckon my suggestion applies that much to looking for strange pussy. That's a bit of a different ballgame from looking for GF material.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.