[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi there, guys! I've always been an okay guy type, had some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: photo.jpg (62 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
62 KB, 900x900
Hi there, guys!
I've always been an okay guy type, had some physical activity, enjoyed sports.
But recently I've struggled with a new job that requires me to sit all day along, so I slowly gain weight.
And you know what? I enjoy it!
And I want to gain as quickly as I can, I feel comfortable that way.
Any tips and tricks on how to become fat ASAP?
>>
East a lot and don't move.
Foods that contain both fat and sugar, like ice cream, will make you gain weight easily.
>>
I think pictures like that are so hot. Meh looking guys with meh looking bulges. I don't know, like a fantasy that they would feel privileged to fuck me even though that makes me sound like an asshole.
>>
I'm actually looking for any life hacks, maybe even extreme, to gain as much as possible in a short period of time.
>>
File: nOfu07X.jpg (156 KB, 375x556) Image search: [Google]
nOfu07X.jpg
156 KB, 375x556
Don't gain it too fast, you will permanently ruin your skin. Gain or lose steady and slow just like you already are.
>>
>>16463572
Well I just need a fast start, kind of boost, just to feel what I'm going to face before I start hesitating. I'm planning to gain slowly after that.
>>
>>16463585

And that's exactly how you wreck your skin. You'll get there all the same. Unless you implement a diet or exercise you will continue to gain.
>>
>>16463594
Well I mean just a quick boost for 3-5 days, I'm not going to gain 20 lbs by that time of cource.
>>
>>16463600

Then probably just chugging shakes made of body building bulking powder and full fat cream?
>>
>>16463635
How much can I gain in three days with that?
>>
>>16463639

You'll have to do math. Calculate the amount of calories you burn just existing and then every 3500 calories over that should be about a pound and it will be a week or two until you actually have the extra pounds.
>>
Fat people are jolly, enjoy your new happiness.
>>
stuff that is high calorie but low volume, liek butter, chocolate etc.

bonus points if it melts in your mouth so it will not make you feel full.
>>
So I've consumed about 5200 calories, 450 carbs and 342 fats, for what changes should I wait in recent days?
>>
Heavy cream OP, on top of an already surplus diet. Makes you gain like crazy. I'm one who shares similar ambitions to you, chugging a bit before bed every night took me from 128 to 216 in the course of a year. My girlfriend loves it. Have fun.
>>
>>16463479
Being fat, there are surprisingly a lot of people that are attracted to that. You need to do what makes you comfortable but bear in mind that choosing to be overweight is also choosing a plethora of health problems and a shortened lifespan. I speak from experience at 6'2" 358 lbs
>>
>>16463496
But don't stay still for extended periods of time, because you will get decubitus ulcers, which is bad.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.