[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been on 4 dates with this hot single mom... how do I fuck her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Turtle_Sex.jpg (258 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Turtle_Sex.jpg
258 KB, 1280x960
Been on 4 dates with this hot single mom... how do I fuck her if she's always being trailed by her 3 year old offspring?
It seems like she's really attached to me but I haven't even attempted to make it sexual because of this child obstacle. She hasn't made any sexual advances either.

If she were single without child I would invite her over or go to her place but that's impossible now.
>>
>>16463272
The child comes before the relationship, anon. That's why nobody wants to date a single mother.
>>
why the fuck would she bring the kid on a date

better to be alone than with some crazy woman
>>
Yeah all bad op , you should see what the kid likes and get his attention focused on whatever it is and when he aint around , handle the mother.
>>
Why would you date a single mother if you're not prepared to deal with the kid?
>>
Anon, just move on. This girl sounds lile she doesn't have her life together at all.
I'm a single mom myselfe, and untroducing my son to a guy would be absolutely stupid! The first time of dating somebody should just be getting to know each other, see if you two are a good fit. The child should get mixed in later. Her bringing her child is an enormous red flag. Also the fact that she has no supportsystem of grandmas and so on who would be able to do some babysitting for her.
>>
>>16463304
>if you're not prepared to deal with the kid?
I am but I figured maybe she'd put the kid away and we can do something but that doesn't seem to be happening.
I'm afraid that mentioning that to her would make me look like some guy who just wants to fuck and leave.

>>16463382
her family all lives overseas. While she's at work the child is in daycare

>>16463278
>>16463275
I thought single moms were easy relationship material. So far it is but the lack of sex is killing me.
>>
>>16463400
>I thought single moms were easy relationship material.
If they don't have too much emotional baggage, they are.
>>
>>16463400
Uh... And how did she do that up until now? Everybody needs a break from time to time. If she has nobody to look after her child, i feel like it's just a matter of time until everything is going to be a big mess. How long have you been seeing her? Do you go to her place? If so, when does she put the little one to bed? There should be more than enough time to have sex. What do you think how parents manage to still have sex? Babysitting and bedtime anon...
>>
>>16463272
KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>16463400
>I am but I figured maybe she'd put the kid away
What, like a toy or something? It's a child, it's a person she's responsible for. You're dating a single mother who actually takes care of her kid. If you want a girl who'll dump her kids on someone else to go off and have a life, then there're plenty of girls out there like that.
>>
>>16463439
Yeah, but not having time for herselfe whatsoever isn't a good way to live a balanced life... How did you meet her anon?
>>
>>16463272
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1dz3RXb2ylF
>>
>>16463457
Parents don't exactly have balanced lives, especially if they're single anon. Don't be so naive, the kid is the biggest part of her life and if OP can't accept that, he needs to date someone else.
>>
>>16463464
Then they are doing something wrong. I know a lot of parents, and they do have pretty balanced lifes. My sister who's married and has two little kids for exmple: the kids go sleep over at grandmas or at my place every other weekend so she has some quality time with her husband.
I'm single with a kid and i might not be the best to judge that, but i feel like my life is well balanced too. We have work/kindergarden on workdays, downtime on weekends, and since i just started seeing a guy, i organize a babysitter for some time during the weekend to see him.
>>
>>16463457
>How did you meet her anon?
At some store by chance where she was very social towards me and then by chance I was a customer at her job where she worked.
Knew a mutual friend, asked them if they knew her facebook and added her. Hit things off easily.

She's only 27 while I'm 22. Being a shy foreveralone type guy who's at least a 6 in looks, it feel good having a woman who's seemingly attracted to me for once.
>>
>>16463484
Well, ok. That's a good start. What do your "dates" usually look like?

That's pretty funny, i'm 27 and the guy i met is 22 too.
>>
>>16463272
you dont

you get the hell out of there are listen to your superiors and elders when they tell you to never date single mothers

they are all 100% trash
>>
>>16463503
Usually we go do a little shopping. I don't go out much so she's being my "Tour guide" which is a running joke, then we eat dinner some place. Afterwards we go to our separate homes.

They aren't all too romantic but it's not like I'm friendzoned either. I guess she's "taking it slow" with me. She did mention being old fashioned or something.
>>
>>16463577
How does the child usually behave?
You could try to eo something different. Why not go to the playground, let the little one play and sit with her on a bench? You could try to put your arm around her or hold her hand. Even if she's "old fashioned", she can't say anything agains some affecctionated gestures.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.