[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please tell me what the hell to do. This girl shows every sign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1446552038526.jpg (66 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1446552038526.jpg
66 KB, 640x960
Please tell me what the hell to do. This girl shows every sign possible of being interested in me, but we've never gone out and she recently got out of a relationship. I asked her out twice and those days were were horrible for her, but she said she did want to go out. I tried moving on but she kept texting me and talking to me in class. I'm pretty sure she's trying to lead me on, but I don't know why.

What the hell do I do, ignoring her didn't work and I really like her.
>>
I'm thinking I'm just going to call her and ask her if she wants to formally go out, the anxiety is killing me.
>>
>every possible sign
Did you consider that the single biggest, clearest and most important sign is her actually attending a date?! That's more important than every other sign *combined.*

She likes your attention and conversation. She doesn't like you romantically. Whatever you want from her, she's not offering it. Keep talking to her if you want but for God's sake, ask out someone else.
>>
>>16463085
Well like I said, she was busy the entire day. She does a lot of things so she doesn't have much time. I really don't want to talk to her if she's leading me on, but I'm not 100% sure that's the case. She shows A LOT of interest in me, it makes no sense.
>>
>>16463091
Here's another thought: if she were interested in you, she'd either
a) make time (most likely), or at least
b) tell you exactly when she's going to be free instead of leaving it with a vague non-answer.

You also completely disregarded the first half of what I wrote, which is probably most important. Take a step back and realize how delusional you're being. NOTHING, EVEN ADDED TOGETHER, MEANS ANYTHING COMPARED TO HER ACTUALLY ACCEPTING A DATE. Do you really not see that? This is an important life lesson here. People will tell you so many lies in life, give you hundreds of assurances, but NONE of it matters until they put their money where their mouth is. Don't you know that by now?
>>
>>16463101
I'm a dense fool who's never really done things like this. Is there anything I can ask or tell her that can either end this or find where her feelings lie. I hate this anxiety so much.
>>
>>16463068

Sounds like she just doesn't want to date you and doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

She has already turned you down twice. I don't know how much more of a "signal" that she isn't interested you need.
>>
>>16463068
she talks to you all day, but cant meet up, uhu, and disprespects your wishes and doesnt change her behavior and mocks you when confronted. and you still try? my advice would be give her one more chance within 1 hour and 30 minutes and if she doesnt take it, let her go
>>
>>16463116
I fear that may be the case, but there is always the possibility she doesn't want a relationship with anyone at the moment.
>>16463119
I suppose I may just do that, this whole situation is just awful.
>>
>>16463151
it's not awful at all. She's not attracted to you, so what. How many potential girls have been attracted to you that you selfishly turned down? remember that whale that once shot you a smile? Well, in this girl's eyes, you look about as desperate as that whale did to you.
>>
>>16463178
Being yourself won't cut it. Lesson learned.
>>
>>16463178
If she's not attracted to me then why does she actively seek me out just to talk about mundane things? She always looks at me and tries to see what I'm doing. If that's not attraction, then I don't know what it is.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.