[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started talking to this girl at my highschool and I started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 14013223.png (484 KB, 1437x1170) Image search: [Google]
14013223.png
484 KB, 1437x1170
I started talking to this girl at my highschool and I started liking her but then her super jealous boyfriend steps in and gives me this. Idk
/adv/ should I tell her about this? Has anyone dealt with this? Plz help.
>>
he called you sir.
>>
>>16462817
He's a complete tool, haha.

>pls don't tell pls thx ok bye

What a fag. Yes, tell her. If for no other reason than she deserves to know her boyfriend is a jealous megapussy. She can re-evaluate her relationship accordingly.
>>
Tell her, laugh at his stupid face.
>>
>>16462817
Electronic communication isn't real.
Ignore it.
And this....
And that....
>>
>>16462817
pretty sure i already answered this yesterday, tell gf about this so that she realizes her bf is faggot and keks with you ok hf
>>
Tell her. She either freaks out at him and maybe breaks up with him, in no way guaranteeing she gets with you. Or she just completely blows you off and that's probably the lAst you hear from her,
>>
>>16462817

Yeah just literally send her a screenshot of the message he sent you.
>>
He sounds like a pussy. Tell her about this. He's clearly fucking insecure and this would be a problem that they've talked about in the past. You've got nothing to lose but he has.

>Sir

Fucking tipping that fedora.
>>
Solid advice lads. She'll either tell you to fuck off and everyone will know what you did. Or she'll realise her boyfriend is a punk bitch and reevaluate why she's with him. Then again its Highschool I doubt this girl has more than two brain cells in her skull. Tell her just for the sake of stirring up some shit. Just make sure you can take her boyfriend in a fight and the excitement will be worth it.
>>
>stay away from the girl I'm desperate to keep
Tell her, if he does anything kick his fedora-tipping shit in and steal his bitch
>>
oh my god this dude sounds like a creep. I would tell her
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.